Hacking Sky3DS+ flashes green and no game shows up.

Vorcray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So, I have a bit of a pproblem. Yesterday I booted up my 3ds and noticed that no games were appearing. I noticed that whenever I boot up my 3ds and/or insert my Sky3DS+ the only thing that happens is a green light quickly flashing and then nothing, as no games show up. I've tried to solve the problem by reformatting the 64GB SD card, again to FAT32 with a cluster size of 64KB. The weirdest thing is that this happened out of nowhere, as I have not touched whatsoever the SD card prior to this. None of the game files have a .bad extension, nor is the setting.txt file missing. I also have a CFW installed, even though it probably has nothing to do with it, I just though I should let you know. If someone can help me with this I'd be thankful.

Reactions: Shadow#1

Vorcray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You have already cfw installed...why don't you install these games directly?
I have a 32GB sd card on the 3ds and a 64gb for the sky3ds+. I have also thought of changing before (and I probably will in the future) but for now I'm sticking to it while it lasts, although, if this is the final breath, then I'll probably change. But before I do that I need to create the save files with checkpoint, which requires that I can acess the sky3ds+ sd card, so there is also that problem.

Last edited by Vorcray,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee