Hacking SKY 3ds blue button

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
Well up date it then sky3ds still works I'd rather update now for the updates than potentially wait and the card be blocked and never be able to upgrade or download the updates at all

Reactions: Ralph1611

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I have also a gateway already :P and my 3DS stays on 9.2.20E
My 3DS-XL is 9.4.21E, cause there's my amabassador games on and that i use for online gameplay (and this one i will always updates to latest FW)
My Kids 2DS is also updated to 9.4.x and always will, i still preffer to buy my games! (All games i know and wanted i bought, some are still on my wanted list, but i need to spread it out, no need to buy a game when the others still aren't finnished)

Gateway/Sky3DS more for fun and collection and homebrew then piracy. (That was so with GB/GBC/GBA and NDS) but i do try out games i don't know and there for would never buy, sometimes it leads to me buying the actual game
Specially with kids games, my daughter often say, i want that game, i bought it as present and then find out she doesn't like it that much (what a waste) now she can try it out on my 3DS and when she actually like it, i can buy it when it fits (mostly as pressent when she does well at school. to play on her 2DS

I just tough i could get the update on the 3DS-XL and copy it to the 3DS, but i already figured out, that doesn't work :D it also install something to the nand.

Thanks for the help ;)

NaviInside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if you update no gateway for you though, 9.2 is as far as you should go

This is what I confuse right now, whether to update or not. Mine is 9.2, so I used Sky3DS, but my plan is when GW release it for 9.2 ( but only God knows when )
and Sky3DS need another new card to update / other things, I want to buy GW. But I think for now, I will stick to offline gaming and no update.

Thundaaaaa!!!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me with getting my Sky3DS Blue Button to work? I have an ADATA 32GB Micro SDHC UHS 1 Card and I followed the steps exactly. I chose the proper disk after opening Disk Writer v1.05. I used Disk Writer v1.05. I formatted my SD card through Disk Writer. I chose the latest template after renaming it. I wrote the roms that matched my region onto the SD card through Disk Writer. Then I safely removed the disk the writing was complete, after I closed Disk Writer. Is there anything I did wrong?

TragicM3LON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me with getting my Sky3DS Blue Button to work? I have an ADATA 32GB Micro SDHC UHS 1 Card and I followed the steps exactly. I chose the proper disk after opening Disk Writer v1.05. I used Disk Writer v1.05. I formatted my SD card through Disk Writer. I chose the latest template after renaming it. I wrote the roms that matched my region onto the SD card through Disk Writer. Then I safely removed the disk the writing was complete, after I closed Disk Writer. Is there anything I did wrong?

Thundaaaaa!!! It's possible that the microSD card you're using is too fast for the Sky3DS. I have a Samsung Evo 32GB SDHC card, and it was causing game freezes, and the games would just shuffle through each game; not stop after pressing the button. I tried a Toshiba 4GB Card, and so far it hasn't froze on me yet, but the other problem still persists. But ya, try a different card, see if that works.

Thundaaaaa!!!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thundaaaaa!!! It's possible that the microSD card you're using is too fast for the Sky3DS. I have a Samsung Evo 32GB SDHC card, and it was causing game freezes, and the games would just shuffle through each game; not stop after pressing the button. I tried a Toshiba 4GB Card, and so far it hasn't froze on me yet, but the other problem still persists. But ya, try a different card, see if that works.

I think I should have been more detailed. The games aren't appearing when I place the cart in the 2DS. Sorry for the confusion.

TragicM3LON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I have to go into Settings, then press X to go back to the menu, and then the games start to show up. I don't know why, but it's worked for me.. Might try that?

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried it. It didn't work. BTW, I put Fantasy Life (U) and Mario and Luigi Dream Team (U) and they are compatible, but aren't coming up on my 2DS.

Another member reported ADATA cards not working. Sandisk seems to be your best bet for the Sky3DS. Kingston cards didn't work fro me as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1