• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

SJWs, NPCs, Alt-Right, Nazis, Anti-SJWs, Woke, Far-Right, Far-Left, Left...

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 9,701
  • Replies 140
  • Likes 5

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You arent even making any points anymore, just fallacy arguments...
Did you even have a point to begin with, or are you just proving my point that conservatives tend to be entirely too thin-skinned when it comes to what they see in the media? Everything looks like discrimination to people with persecution complexes.

Besides, the premise that you can't say anything racist on national TV directed toward minorities is completely false. President "shithole countries" makes it a non-starter. The man uses a bullhorn instead of a dog whistle.

You didn't have a dumbass or two in your high school??
Sure I did. I didn't feel the need to put my own reputation on the line by defending their actions, though.

You can even say stuff like #killallmen on twitter
Hey, so that's racially-inclusive, lol.

Really though, everybody hates everybody on Twitter. 'Tis a silly place, and not at all representative of the country's majority viewpoints. Maybe just don't go there.

Last edited by Xzi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone