Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

treefroggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New atmosphere has everything running as expected. Thank you to everyone involved in getting this out so quickly, that is not to be taken for granted.

Reactions: piek50

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Heck I'm still getting "NCA signature verification failed" when I try to install something, despite updating (i.e. drag-dropping and overwriting) the exefs_patches and kip_patches (and patches.ini). I thought that was all that I needed do? Updated to the latest Atmosphere + Hekate through AIO.

Everything that is already installed runs just fine.

Edit: hmm, actually it looks like I'm on fw 16.0 when I thought it was 16.0.2, so I'mma get another set of sigpatches...
Edit 2: nope that didn't help either, actually only made Tinfoil stop working - so now I'm back on the sigpatches for 16.0.2 again

Last edited by ConraDargo,

Kaizen_3090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heck I'm still getting "NCA signature verification failed" when I try to install something, despite updating (i.e. drag-dropping and overwriting) the exefs_patches and kip_patches (and patches.ini). I thought that was all that I needed do? Updated to the latest Atmosphere + Hekate through AIO.

Everything that is already installed runs just fine.

Edit: hmm, actually it looks like I'm on fw 16.0 when I thought it was 16.0.2, so I'mma get another set of sigpatches...
Edit 2: nope that didn't help either, actually only made Tinfoil stop working - so now I'm back on the sigpatches for 16.0.2 again
i thought the latest sigpatches was for 16.0.3?

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i thought the latest sigpatches was for 16.0.3?
I thought I had to download the patches for whatever I'm currently running? >_> Because I went ahead and downloaded a "sigpatches-1.5.2-cfw-16.0.2" file.
(even though apparently I'm running 16.0.0 and these patches still allow me to run Tinfoil and whatever else I already have installed)

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
T
I thought I had to download the patches for whatever I'm currently running? >_> Because I went ahead and downloaded a "sigpatches-1.5.2-cfw-16.0.2" file.
(even though apparently I'm running 16.0.0 and these patches still allow me to run Tinfoil and whatever else I already have installed)
The sigpatches in the OP of this thread contain patches for the current version of Switch firmware and Atmosphere AND all previous versions aswell. So they work no matter what version you are on

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'll just reinstall Hekate and Atmosphere and update the firmware again, will try that out later. I guess it could also be something wrong with the .nsp (that I'm trying to install).
(I used the sigpatches of this thread instead and everything works fine - except for installing this, which still gives me a NCA error)

Edit: unless, ofc, it's got something to do with emummc and that I need to do something here first, but I'm just too silly-stupid and off-the-scene to know better? :ph34r:
Edit 2: yup I just managed to install something else, so it's just a bad nsp then. Hecking converted nsps can never be fully trusted :glare:
Edit 3: huh, tried Goldleaf again and this time around - with the latest sigs - it actually installed the nsp! Sweeeet :ha:

Last edited by ConraDargo,

jfsaoliveira

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a problem. In Zelda TOTK everytime I pickup a skyshroom the game freezes and the install becomes currupted. Only desinstaling the update or the game and reinstalling works.

I have firmware 16.0.3 with atmosphere 1.5.3 zelda 1.1.0
Post automatically merged:

I have
I have a problem. In Zelda TOTK everytime I pickup a skyshroom the game freezes and the install becomes currupted. Only desinstaling the update or the game and reinstalling works.

SOLVED. My microsd card was the issue. Tryed a new one and I can pickup shyshrooms withou any freeze. 🙂

Last edited by jfsaoliveira,
  • Wow
Reactions: impeeza

ranma99vn

Trophies
XP
Country

Post automatically merged:

I have

SOLVED. My microsd card was the issue. Tryed a new one and I can pickup shyshrooms withou any freeze. 🙂
which one did u used and which did u change over? imean brand of them

VeniaSilente

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but ever since I last updated my atmosphere, firmware and sigpatches to the current version, CFW won't fully boot. It will without fail end up at a yellow text screen with a Atmosphere panic at title 010000000000002B failure with std::abort (0xFEE).

This happens (as far I can tell) as soon as I add the exefs_patches or kip_patches directories to atmosphere, but I wouldn't be able to tell if it's just the fact that the folders exist, or a particular file therein, since there's far too many of them to test them individually. Tried a default atmosphere (on its own SD card) and it booted without issues, but as soon as I had to add sigpatches to the directory, it errored out with that panic. Curiously enough, bootloader/patches.ini is not erroring out besides the normal message that nosigpatch can't be found.

Zack1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, when im trying to install a nsp file format game, goldleaf gives error 2002-4058 (0x1fb402)
I have the latest sigpatches from a topic in this forum, the newest switch firmwire and the newest atmosphere. 16.0.3 AMS 1.5.3.

Does someone know what I'm doing wrong?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, when im trying to install a nsp file format game, goldleaf gives error 2002-4058 (0x1fb402)
I have the latest sigpatches from a topic in this forum, the newest switch firmwire and the newest atmosphere. 16.0.3 AMS 1.5.3.

Does someone know what I'm doing wrong?
Are you using the latest goldleaf?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway