Hacking Should there be a seperate section for vWii?

title

• Total voters

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Considering Wii U hacking is still in its infancy, it would be ridiculously preemptive to separate the sections now. Maybe once the Wii U is hacked and there is legit homebrew development happening for the Wii U side of things, then a separation of sections may be in order. As of now, there would basically be one thread left in the Wii U hacking section, and everything else would be offloaded to the vWii hacking section.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Considering Wii U hacking is still in its infancy, it would be ridiculously preemptive to separate the sections now. Maybe once the Wii U is hacked and there is legit homebrew development happening for the Wii U side of things, then a separation of sections may be in order. As of now, there would basically be one thread left in the Wii U hacking section, and everything else would be offloaded to the vWii hacking section.

Agree, more progress needs to be made on the Wii U side. Once homebrew can be coded and run by the public, that's the point I think we to split them.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone physically buys either a Wii console or a WiiU console and will go to the forum section for their console, just like the rest of this site. The vWii is not another console. Having another section for a mode of WiiU will cause confusion and be inconvenient for WiiU owners needing to visit two completely different sections. Right now the WiiU section is relevant to owners of a WiiU, which makes perfect sense. Also, as others have noted, there's not enough WiiU-Non-vWii-Only threads...

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

styckx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree leave it as is. I had no problems figuring out how to mod, and the do's and do nots of the vWii when I got my Wii U

Came here
Read
Read some more
Made sure I understood what I read

Then modded it without issue. If someone jumps on here and mods the vWii like the Wii and bricks.. They didn't read anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F