Hacking Homebrew Misc vWii Help!

Stan4d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, the other day I was trying to install Wiilink onto my vWii but I must’ve made a mistake because it wasn’t working so I decided to download vWii nand restorer and selected clear And now if I open the vWii it takes me back to my Wii U. What should I do?!
Post automatically merged:

116 people viewed this thread and still no replies!

Last edited by Stan4d,

JimbobStarfish10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so do you have a nand backup because if so try extract the files from slccmpt.bin/nand.bin and opt.bin/keys.bin so in filezilla or any other ftp software connect to the wii u through ftpiiu everywhere and those extracted nand files should replace the folder slccmpt01 in the root of the system. don't merge both backup and broken, delete the ones originially in the system and then you can copy the extracted files, if everything is done correctly and the files aren't corrupted that your putting in it should work.

Stan4d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I will try it!

so do you have a nand backup because if so try extract the files from slccmpt.bin/nand.bin and opt.bin/keys.bin so in filezilla or any other ftp software connect to the wii u through ftpiiu everywhere and those extracted nand files should replace the folder slccmpt01 in the root of the system. don't merge both backup and broken, delete the ones originially in the system and then you can copy the extracted files, if everything is done correctly and the files aren't corrupted that your putting in it should work.
How Roy you extract .bin files??

Last edited by Stan4d,

JimbobStarfish10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I did that, I thought it was because when I checked after, it didn’t have files shown before

Sorry for giving you a bad answer

Stan4d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you cleanded, did you actually restore something? Please don't just copy somethinf over FTP.

You can use decaffinator to fix your vWii: https://github.com/GaryOderNichts/vWii-Decaffeinator
I didnt restore anything after I chose to clean my vWii Because I thought that it would reset the vWii and not erase it completely. I’ll try decaffeinator. Fingers crossed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch