Homebrew should i care about being banned or leave it

chrisbreezy1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i was wondering i dont use my freinds list on my 3ds that has cfw or use
my games online except with the wireless turned on but dont play them online with freinds and dont care to
so can i still use homebrew online because my japanese games cant update that easy without the freeshop. games such as yokai watch busters
or mh xx all im asking is if a ban on my 3ds is something i should care about or ignore and if i did get banned if i could still use fbi title db and freeshop for updates on japanese games and or ntr cfw streaming and ftpd if i can use all my homebrew online from being banned from online services please let me know so i know if i should or should not care thanks

new 3ds black friday black edition boot9strap, gm9, and luma latest 11.6

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point in time, it appears unlikely that you're going to be banned. If you haven't already done so, you should disable the recommended Spotpass and Friends List settings to avoid being banned:

Go to System Settings, then “Internet Settings”, then “SpotPass”, then “Sending of System Information”
Disable the “Sending of System Information” option
Exit the System Settings
Go to your Friend List (the orange Face Icon in the top row of your Home Menu)
If you receive an error and are kicked out of the menu, the Friend List setting is either already disabled or your console cannot connect to Nintendo’s servers (due to a ban or connection issues)
Go to the Friend List settings, then “Friend Notification Settings”, then “Show friends what you’re playing”
Disable the “Show friends what you’re playing” option
Exit your Friend List

That all being said, a ban isn't that big a deal. With a ban, you can still use the eShop and freeShop, and if you want to play online, you can unban yourself with a public or private LFCS_B file.

chrisbreezy1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as long as homebrew works i will stay plain as this is my seperet 3ds for genning pokemon and playing jp imports
so thanks for the info thats all i need to hear
now i dont care about being banned

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Vinstage - not really, had Undertale.cia as favorite for who knows how many months :)

Nobody, outside of maybe 5 people working somewhere in Japan for a multinational traditional japanese company can positively state a reason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI