Shining 4Force End Earth: The Legend of the Shining Blade(Shining Blade difficulty hack)

chevkraken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is Shining 4Force End Earth: The Legend of the Shining Blade?

Shining 4Force End Earth is a Project aiming to modify Shining Blade difficulty by multiple tweaks to make it more strategy like a true Shining Force game.
Shining Blade have one of the greatest battle system for a SRPG but is far too easy, I have played numerous time the game and know what change would be needed to make the game difficulty great.

I choose this name for the Project because at the beginning of the development of the game, the producer of the serie made a deleted tweet announcing a game named "Shining Fourth: End Earth" The choice to use Fourth and not Force being to make it like Shining Force 4 (Fourth and Force have the same pronounciation in japanese). So I chose to use a mix between the 2 name for the project.

As I have no programmation knowlegde, the Project is actually a CWcheat codes compilation to change the XP, Gold Soul gain and the attack power.
If someone is interested to take part of the project to make it a real hack, It's would be great and would allow some better implantation of some tweaks to make it more like Shining Force.

For now, I have found 5 useful CWCheat Codes to modify the gama difficulty. I have been able to edit 2 of them to make the attack power 3 time smaller and give the ennemies full action Point each turn.

But my limited knowledge make I am unable to make the EXP, Soul and Gold multiplier codes into divisor Code (x0,5), so I time for me to post here:

-I search someone who have knowlegde in CWcheat code creation to take part in the project And modify the multiplier code (or create some more suited code)

-And as I said previously, someone with even better programmation knowledge to make it into a real hack, would be even better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo