That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@davis: userID is your school email. Anyway, your password i think it should in your email. If not, guess u have to go to school and ask those software admin people at the helpdesk there.

@ben: we will still have them. But is depend on when elixir will update and also if we have enough game for an update and also, good morning to u as well.

elixirdream said:
mrfatso,
how is the creating items like?
kekekekekee
maybe it can be done with cheat codes

by the way,
i raged on this dude...
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=187211

lol, captain obvious :|

Well, to create an item, first

You know that screen where u choose your missions right? Its where u are after clearing the tutorial.
Go outside and u are in a map that looks has 3 enterance : \ | /

go to the / and u are in a dark room with some green stuff. Then run up and talk to that thing in the middle. After which u have a few options, just choose the 2nd option to make your weapon. Anyway, u will only get to equip 1 weapon at a time. So, the weapon creation are pretty much just for fun
biggrin.gif

Just a note: level 1 ~ 3 are usually the same combo, but level 4 might have a different combo all together, for example. the H element rapier. Level 1 to 3 is a simple multiple stab combo while level 4 lets u spin around like a tornado.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@pika: too bad, elixir will never be this evil
biggrin.gif

@elixir: good morning to u as well, anyway, enjoy yourself
biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning Guys and gals from Singapore/Malaysia/Hong Kong/USA/the rest of the world.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Haha, ya. But I guess that's normal after 254 pages.

Heehee, why suddenly talk about food? Fatso, are you hungry? Shanghai isn't very famous for it's food, because it kind of sucks. It's oily, salty and generally unhealthy. If I decide to eat out, I'll look for something that isn't Shanghainese.

I like Xiao Long Bao, but it's more of a Chinese thing than a Shanghainese thing.

There is a kind of Hokkien noodle I like to eat here, I'm not too sure if you can find it in Singapore. There isn't really anything special about it. There aren't very many ingredients, in fact, almost none at all. But it's immersed in a special kind of nutty sauce, which is pretty nice.

Also, I had these Yun Nan noodles once, they're pretty good. They give you a lot of small dishes with different things and you combine it all into the noodles. One of the small dishes was deep-fried bee larvae, if I remember correctly. Surprisingly, it is quite good.

I can't think of anymore interesting things. There really isn't anything too special here.

Now, Taiwan has some good food.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
cos nothing to talk about, unless we start typing about the weather or about the government or i go back to typing out new paper article and we discuss together haha.

Hmm, that hokkien noodle sound really nice. As for the yun nan noodle, for some reason i cant picture myself eating any bees or insect for that matter, cos i keep imagining the thing's guts.

and ya, i have to agreed, i am still regretting having stomach ache on day 2 when i was at their night market, missed out on having a decent dinner and end up eating bread haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1