Hacking Setting up and ODDE on my xbox 360.. *NEWB THREAD*

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to install an ODDE in my xbox 360 where to start ?
How to get the keys ?
And does anyone have a clear image where i can find out wich drive i have My eyes fail and I dont seem to get it ;c

Thanks in advandce

Sorry for my newbness ;/

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decide on which ODDE you'd like.
You can get the keys using a normal computer with the right sata chipset. Or using a USB device known as the X360 USB Pro.
What Xbox 360 do you have? The newer Slim, or the older Phat?

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some drives keys aren't removable if you have a recent slim else wise don't worry about it.
Just look up the rest of the info on Google also have you considered RGH hacking for those benefits or a drive flash considering your situation.

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive found some images and if Im not acting blind. ( I cant see for crap with my glasses sometimes ;/)
Then I have a Toshiba Samsung TS-H943A is this even possible with a slim what are my options ? for odde's ?

And I'm 14 my technical skills aren't that good so I wanna go with ODDE since that requires the least skill AFAIK (Correct me if i am wrong D:)
How do i find out if my pc/laptop has the correct sata chipset ? or even has one ?

Again sorry for all the newb questions ;/\

My lot number is 1140x so i guess it could also be this :?

104XX Mix of 9504 and 0225. Mostly 0225. High Probability that a 9504 is a mislabeled 0225

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sammies are no Slim drives.

It's either a dumpable Liteon or a undumpable Hitachi.

OP?
Do you already have the ODDE?
If so then you could send me the drive/console and I could dump the keys for you.
Since we're both in the same country.

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope haven't bought anything yet since I wanted to do some research first wich on my one didn't go so well ;/

I have found out that none of the pc's/ laptops in this household have the correct sata chipset for dumping keys,

So only things I need to know now is.. which ODDE and the usb to dump the keys...

@DinohScene I could ask my mom if she would allow that but I think I can't accept your offer of sending it to you ;/ my mom doesn't like trusting internet people o_o she'd rather have me spent more on an extra tool than accept help from strangers Thanks for the offer though ^^

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hmm

Then you'll need a x360 USB and a Connectivity kit.
Along with Jungleflasher.
It comes with a detailed manual on how to dump the DVD keys ;]

Understandable.
I don't know where you live but if it's close enough, you could drop by.
Anyway it's your choice obviously ;]

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can just buy a PCI Card with the correct sata chip if you want to avoid buying a x360 usb. Just plug the card into a desktop.
Don't you also need to figure out which slim drive it is since some are undumpable? No point buying the stuff if you can't get by the first obstacle right.
Jungle Flasher comes with a good guide to figure out which drive you have as well.
There are Wasabi360, x360key and x360dock but I think x360key is the best and drive flashing isn't to hard assuming you don't want to spend to much cash and don't mind burning discs instead of playing them off a usb drive.

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm

Then you'll need a x360 USB and a Connectivity kit.
Along with Jungleflasher.
It comes with a detailed manual on how to dump the DVD keys ;]

Understandable.
I don't know where you live but if it's close enough, you could drop by.
Anyway it's your choice obviously ;]
Ooh thanks
mhm.. Ill send you a pm with where I live so we can see ;o

You can just buy a PCI Card with the correct sata chip if you want to avoid buying a x360 usb. Just plug the card into a desktop.
Don't you also need to figure out which slim drive it is since some are undumpable? No point buying the stuff if you can't get by the first obstacle right.
Jungle Flasher comes with a good guide to figure out which drive you have as well.
There are Wasabi360, x360key and x360dock but I think x360key is the best and drive flashing isn't to hard assuming you don't want to spend to much cash and don't mind burning discs instead of playing them off a usb drive.
I was not aware I had to flash them for an ODDE? I thought I just needed the keys >_<
I am not planning on burning anything since burning discs fail too much and blue rays are too expensive

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And send a PM back ;]

Basically you'll need the hardware to dump the keys only once.
After that it's no longer needed since you can upgrade the ODDE without disassembling the 360 and flashing the DVD drive.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was pointing out you could drive flash instead of buying a ODDE. Do you still not know if you have a undumpable drive still?

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mhm still don't know wich drive I have...

I got my new computer with a few sata cables though

If I don't have the correct chipset will it break anything.. ? or will I only be able to see wich drive i have and not flash it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30