prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
NUWIU.jpg
Sega is teasing a new game reveal on Facebook. The publisher posted a teaser image on the social network today containing red Japanese text.

It reads: “The conclusion of this story will not go beyond the beginning of a different story.”[/p]Source

Ilzxv.gif

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tbh, i gave up on sega along time ago, ok so they make the occasional "Good" game, Yakuza for example but there reputation is tarnished with all the crappy shovelware they keep throwing out, mostly Sonic.

I swear if i told my 8 year old self that Sonic would go shockingly bad, some 8 year old would of giving me a beating

The only games that could interest me from the sega ip pool would either be Shenmue or House Of The Dead, but it needs a light gun

EDIT.... Add Bayonetta to that list, that game was pretty bad ass

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
This! Bayonetta 2 would be amazing! And there was a rumor some time ago about it...
Anarchy Reigns is coming in January 2012, so maybe Platinum Games is working on Bayonetta 2 for the Holiday season! I really hope it's something Bayonetta related.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want Ristar 2 but as long as its not bad like Shinobi PS2, GBA and the 3DS one...that looks like it'll play like crap.

Would happily accept Virtua Cop done by Headstrong (HotD: Overkill) or a new HotD, Madworld...what else are PlatinumGames up to apart from that average looking fighter they've got to release next?

I hope its not Bayonetta 2, I loved the first game but got fed up pf seeing all these people with avatars because they love this transsexual...actually a t****** fad is due soon, Trannys Vs Furries anyone?

That was for PG...she wanted this crap from me back.
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Billy Hatcher was actually the last demo that was produced for GC. I wonder if the demo disc is worth anything, got it somewhere round here.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
raulpica said:
prowler_ said:
You guys are all silly, it's pretty obvious it's Billy Hatchet 2.
Yeah, I remember that game. You had to cut lots of trees:

hatchet.png
This is the GC equivalent of Minecraft.
biggrin.gif

Shenmue 1+2? Probably not.

Shenmue 3? Probably not.

Subpar Sonic Game? Maybe.

A new epic franchise? Impossible.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yusuo said:
Tbh, i gave up on sega along time ago, ok so they make the occasional "Good" game, Yakuza for example but there reputation is tarnished with all the crappy shovelware they keep throwing out, mostly Sonic.
Just no. You can have issues with Sonic all you want,but it nowhere near shovelware.

Is making front of Sonic a meme or something?

They made a new ip on the 3DS(That dance game). Maybe they will make a new ip for something else...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SenorED, wut