Psychological horror game 'Reveil' gets release date

reveil.png

Developer Pixelsplit and publisher Daedalic Entertainment have today announced the launch date for their psychological horror game Reveil. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired:

REVEIL is a narrative first-person psycho-thriller game that focuses on story, puzzles and exploration. Find out what’s going on inside Walter Thompson and what his dark past at the Nelson Bros Circus has to do with it.

In this psychological horror title, players will be challenged by puzzles, dizzying displays that defy understanding, and unlocked memories brought to center stage while playing as Walter Thompson, a father and husband who is thrust back into the haunting images of the Nelson Bros. Circus where he once worked. Searching for his missing wife and daughter, he must use his wits to navigate several chapters of interlaced narratives across backdrops dripping with atmosphere. Take heed, and take notes, as there are plenty of details that will help you discover the truth.

Reveil will launch on March 6th on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh my god I misread that title as "revali" and almost had a panic attack.
Does this scare you?

1705950582455.png

Developer Pixelsplit and publisher Daedalic Entertainment have today announced the launch date for their psychological horror game Reveil. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired.​
Seems quite promising, but I've played better scary games compared to this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols