Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, for epic games like Sonic, I HAVE to have the music.

Yep, just makes the game more enjoyable and upbeat.

I love the Sonic Music.. I remember playing it on my old Genesis... Ah, the memories..
biggrin.gif

~Nero

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Uh, what? Seriously?! *Goes to download this emulator ASAP* I'm sick of the crap PSP controls.
smile.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx Nero, i checked it myself too. but the screen is so big i miss bosses!

is there any fixes with messing with its options to fix some transparency in some games such as Last Action Hero? all the HUD is invisible + the text.

and this emulator is much better than what i thought, i found myself singing the music!

EDIT:
Wish there was a mod or mp3 player with it atleast! the silence is so killing!

and ppl, what r u playing with ur jEnesisDS?
and does anyone could play Pitfall with it?

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As of now (0.5), jEnesisDS doesn't support sound for any game.

And for your HUD problem, no there isn't any layer settings, priorities, etc like SNEmulDS.

~Nero

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
As of now (0.5), jEnesisDS doesn't support sound for any game.

And for your HUD problem, no there isn't any layer settings, priorities, etc like SNEmulDS.

~Nero

so bad since one of options leads Last Action Hero to run on its normal speed but the HUD is invisible, sure there is no way?
where is software emulation? i heard it can work in both software and hardware mode.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
does anyone played Judge Dread yet? it says press START button, but it doesnt work!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=
and what about games that start with black screen? is any of the options lead them to run? like Double Dragons.

You have to play a bit with the settings to make some games boot or work better.
Some games work faster with "Idle Loop Detection", others without (Castlevania, Gunstar Heroes),
and some games just boot if it is disabled.
The same goes for H-INT emulation. If a game doesnt boot just try changing those options.

Very few games will just boot, if checksum autofixing is disabled (Dynamite Heady, Thunder Force IV).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-

CONTRA WORKS LIKE A CHARMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
actually, most of my ROMs work GREAT!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The software renderer is more accurate graphically, so use it if you're getting graphical glitches in the hardware build. Also, it lets you scale the screen horizontally as well as vertically, while the hardware build can only do vertical scaling.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i have the 0.4 version, but in its Readme file it says that it doesnt include software render mode, where i can get it?

so the advantage over software mode is slower performance and being able to resize the picture?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The v0.4 version only comes in hardware renderer mode. The v0.4a is the one that came with both.

Software mode is slower but provides better (and more scalable) graphics. Hardware mode is faster but may have graphics glitches.

If it helps to compare, the SNES emulators for the GBA and DS all run in what is equivalent to a "hardware mode" as it is, which is why speed is high but graphics are usually screwed up.

The first two results of http://www.google.com/search?q=jenesisds%204a will get you download links.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
has anyone played Judge Dredd with jENESIS DS?
the problem is when i want to press START to start the game, it doesnt work, it doesnt understand the key.

anyone passed the start menu?

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cant get the dam thing to play anything.

I tried the sonic and knuckles 2 and 3 roms, but when I pressed "a" It would say loading for a slit second then go back to doing nothing.

do I have to do anything to the rom?

I can never get these emulator things to work
frown.gif

Oh, btw this was with JEnisis 0.5

any tips?
biggrin.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
try playing with the menus, like turn H-Int on and off and also z-80 emulation on and off.

u dont need to do anything to ROMs, but i hope u DLDI patched the emulator itself.

and as i recall, jENSIS is famous for its sonic emulation (sorry, cant help, i dont like sonic)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    E @ eenterx: i am the new user