Hacking sd2vita save access timing out

Daak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I leave my vita alone with a game opened (vita on standby) for around 9 hours and then try to resume playing that game, my vita says no memory card loaded. Then I basically have to close the game and open it again and it works fine. However, Its kind of annoying for games that take a long time to load. Its also annoying if I resume playing and lose all my progress because the "card" isnt recognized. Is there any way to fix this issue? It seems like something is "timing out" to make the vita forget to use the SD2Vita as the memory card. Thanks.

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can create my own nonpdrm from a vpk or mai without errors? Okay I'll look into it.

Nope, you don't create it from a mai or vitamin dump. You can search the forums/google on how to create a nonpdrm copy of a game without first owning that game, it involves downloading the game data from sony's servers.

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a program for easily get Nonpdrm games data it leaves all directories ready for FTP to your vita I cant share it here but it is easy to find. I am having your same issue soo I switch to nonDRM games they dont have that bug whit the save game

Last edited by darksergio,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol