PS Vita memory Error sd2vita

NickRich

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi a couple of months a ago my PS Vita went really slow. I played tearway but the Game showed an Error. I went to my Homemenu but that went also really slow. It was Impossible to Open Apps. I restarted my Vita and then there was a Error which says that my memorycard which IS my sd2vita, Had to be formated. Everything was lost. Then I restarted my Vita again and this Error came again. After that I formated my entire system and homebrewed IT again but why happend that I've No Idea. Maybe ITS because I Had my Vita two weeks in Standby but can anyone Tell me how that happend and how I acn fix IT If this Error comes again.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not leaving your Vita in standby for two weeks is a good idea. Also, never fiddle with the SD2Vita adapter while the unit is on or in standby mode.

Can't say why that happened, but here is an entire sticky thread dedicated to people having isssues with their SD2Vita's... It might help to chew on and mull over this thread a bit...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-my-sd2vita-psvsd-is-having-issues-thread.510876/

- Hope this helps!

Reactions: NickRich

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto