Hacking SD Mount Failed!

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Purchased a brand new Samsung EVO 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Card for REDNAND.

Formatted to FAT32, No issues in multiple PCs, but the Wii U keeps throwing a SD Mount Failed error trying to load HBL.

I've used multiple Partitioning and formatting tools (Panasonic, GUIFormat, MiniTool, etc). Still no dice.

What am i missing?

EDIT: Ugh, NOW it works.

Redid everything from scratch *again*, triple checked everything. panasonic tool for initial format, then Minitool Partition manager to create the new partition, then copy the files over. it worked, this time. :P Nevermind.

Last edited by muskieratboi,

amazingghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Purchased a brand new Samsung EVO 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Card for REDNAND.

Formatted to FAT32, No issues in multiple PCs, but the Wii U keeps throwing a SD Mount Failed error trying to load HBL.

I've used multiple Partitioning and formatting tools (Panasonic, GUIFormat, MiniTool, etc). Still no dice.

What am i missing?

EDIT: Ugh, NOW it works.

Redid everything from scratch *again*, triple checked everything. panasonic tool for initial format, then Minitool Partition manager to create the new partition, then copy the files over. it worked, this time. :P Nevermind.
I am having the same issues now coudl you point me in the direction for the instructions of the panasonic / minitool stuff?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...