Homebrew SD Card Problem

soldevice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I recently installed the HBC on my Wii, but now whenever I try to deal with the channels and what not in my SD card, I am asked if I want to boot up the .elf file that I initially used to install the HBC before. MOREOVER, as soon as it does that, the Wii just freezes and starts to beep. NOw, it didn't do that before after the fact that I installed the HBC, so I'm not sure what is happening here...

It doesn't freeze when I go into the SD card to look at my save files, however. It only freezes when I go into the Channel portion of the card. =/

soldevice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which files specifically are the bannerbomb files? Do you know? Are they the ones in the "akf" folder within the "private" folder?

Wingedkratos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
soldevice said:
Ah, okay. I assume I can get rid of the boot.elf too, right?
I haven't used the Homebrew Channel in awhile, but if I am not mistaken, if it is installed as a channel, then you do not need the boot.elf file for it anymore. The only boot.elf files you should need forever are for Homebrew Channel apps and maybe a few other things...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc