First time Installing Wads

Savverlite323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The system menu ios. So ios60 on 4.1, 70 on 4.2 and 80 on 4.3. But if the content is fakesigned then the system menu ios needs to be patched too.

OP can build a fresh/virgin emunand using modmii, or extract a nand.bin bootmii backup using modmii/showmiiwads or whatever. Usually they get saved to SD or usb:/nands/whatevername/<emunand goes here>

ModMii will automatically create it in an appropriate structure. Then you'll need to adjust gx settings to point it to your emunand.
ok so I already have a nand backup that i got from my bootmii. I extracted it using showmiiwads as you said and named the folder in whatever I can name it.

now what?? the rest that you just said has made me clueless honestly, sorry if I am having some complications about this and sorry for the inconvenience. :(

after I extract the nand, what do I do next?? as I read,
usb:/nands/whatevername/<emunand goes here>
I hear you and you mean that that is where emunand can be found.

But here is where I got confused
ModMii will automatically create it in an appropriate structure. Then you'll need to adjust gx settings to point it to your emunand.
what do you mean by modmii will do it automatically, and how can I do it?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Save your dumped emunand to:
Usb:/nands/mynand/

So inside the mynand folder goes the titles folder, etc

ModMii can build an empty emunand for u, modmii is a windows tool, get it from modmii.github.io , but u can proceed without it as instructed if u prefer

Edit: you may need to just usbloader settings to point it to the mynand folder

Reactions: Savverlite323

Savverlite323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ok I don't know what to do now after this as I think it would be best if I did it in modmii.

1706716862197.png

And I also don't understand what these are and I'm not sure how I can do this especially that sneek might be helpful despite the fact that when I opened it before, it took me like hours and it still is stuck at "reloading bootmii.bin!" so I don't know either what I'm gonna do
1706716954579.png

Post automatically merged:

Edit:
oh wait... so i dont need to do the bootmii stuff anymore? i can just set it up in usbloader?/

Last edited by Savverlite323,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto