Hacking Screenshot via MiiVerse with Gateway

Anorhc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can post screenshots from bought games into the MiiVerse, but I cannot do the same for the Gateway.

I wanted to create a guide or a class maker for Bravely Default to share on the forums, but this is preventing me from doing so.

Anyone else run into this? I might have to wait until February comes around with my Collector's Edition comes in to make my site.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can post screenshots from bought games into the MiiVerse, but I cannot do the same for the Gateway.

I wanted to create a guide or a class maker for Bravely Default to share on the forums, but this is preventing me from doing so.

Anyone else run into this? I might have to wait until February comes around with my Collector's Edition comes in to make my site.

This has nothing to do with your gateway, there is just a number of communities in miiverse where you simply cannot post screenshots, two games i know are pokémon and bravely.
If you want to share something important, write it or if that fails try to redraw it, no other way i guess...

Anorhc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the confirmation guys! I guess I got unlucky for now!

This has nothing to do with your gateway, there is just a number of communities in miiverse where you simply cannot post screenshots, two games i know are pokémon and bravely.
If you want to share something important, write it or if that fails try to redraw it, no other way i guess...
In case you're wondering, Jackall, I want to do something similar to what I did with Dissidia:
http://www.charlietang.net/dissidia/012.php

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
Aside from the fact, that a game has to have a community, it needs to be from the same region as your console. You can't post screenshots from out of region games, even if those games did get a release in your country. Posting screenshotw from EU and JP games won't work if your region is US. You'd need US images. I'm not sure if this is how it works across all titles, without exceptions, but it's true in case of the titles I've tested.

Anorhc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from the fact, that a game has to have a community, it needs to be from the same region as your console. You can't post screenshots from out of region games, even if those games did get a release in your country. Posting screenshotw from EU and JP games won't work if your region is US. You'd need US images. I'm not sure if this is how it works across all titles, without exceptions, but it's true in case of the titles I've tested.
Actually, this seems the most plausible. I'm going to have to try to load up a US game and make a post. Thank you for the insight, Mariko.

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
that´s a reason i didnt think about, yet
5a6157d0.gif

Now i kinda feel dumb for not thinking about it in the first place xD

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok actual disprove: I can totally post Hatsune Miku Project Mirai Shots. just wanted to update that so you know.

Offcourse you gotta visit the community fitting the games region, if it exists in more then one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.