ROM Hack Saw a thread about something I want

IAmMe1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A user by the name of CasS55 suggested making flabebe line recolors. I don't know how to make a rom hack but would like this sooner rather than later and was hoping someone could make it, specifically as he mentioned from blue to purple, but maybe some different ones too.

Pokémon Y specifically please :)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A user by the name of CasS55 suggested making flabebe line recolors. I don't know how to make a rom hack but would like this sooner rather than later and was hoping someone could make it, specifically as he mentioned from blue to purple, but maybe some different ones too.

Pokémon Y specifically please :)
Well the guy you're talking about doesn't even know how to make RomHacks yet. The thread you are referring to was him asking "HOW" to go about it. Perhaps you could do the same thing and make them yourself. :D It's not hard I promise, just takes a bit of time to extract/edit/rebuild the contents.

AntiMach

Trophies
Website
mach.bot.nu
XP
Country
Portugal
just takes a bit of time to extract/edit/rebuild the contents.
It really doesn't take that long, you can simply mount a cia/ncch image using godmode9 and copy the files that contain the models and then you can use luma3ds' LayeredFS feature (put the files in /luma/titles/[title id]/romfs/[wherever the files were located at]/). (this obviously does not work for users with Homebrew Launcher only)

Last edited by AntiMach,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm well aware having written tutorials on the subject :D. I meant in terms of edits. You don't know how much someone may want to edit in terms of textures, models, text etc. So yes, it can be very time consuming. The practice of actually extracting/rebuilding is fast enough.

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: AntiMach

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You can make a post on the DS forum about your findings, and they'll do their best to respond...