• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for those kind word, I just wanna help some fam out, cant believe that peeps can be so greedy to charge some1 for save resigns haha
i've taken to a look that save wizard is pretty much like the days of Gameshark/Action replay on the CD Generations, justifying the cost.

where people charging for resigning are either greedy or doing it to "Recover the investment." (Funny enough albeit offtopic, you can use gameshark Discs and the CD only AR Max on a Backwards Compatible PS3 by disc swapping to dance around the Disc ID Blacklist. given its been ages since i had a ps3 and a reason to look into scene updates, i'm unaware if theres mods for MFW/CFW that disable the PS2 and PS1 Disc ID Blacklist)

J

Joselof96

OP
i've taken to a look that save wizard is pretty much like the days of Gameshark/Action replay on the CD Generations, justifying the cost.

where people charging for resigning are either greedy or doing it to "Recover the investment." (Funny enough albeit offtopic, you can use gameshark Discs and the CD only AR Max on a Backwards Compatible PS3 by disc swapping to dance around the Disc ID Blacklist. given its been ages since i had a ps3 and a reason to look into scene updates, i'm unaware if theres mods for MFW/CFW that disable the PS2 and PS1 Disc ID Blacklist)
I sewar on my life they are the same people nagging devs for 5.55 exploits

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sewar on my life they are the same people nagging devs for 5.55 exploits
theres something floating on twitter for 5.55 as "Semi-Exploit but i cant tell if its real, but having seen alot w/ the 3DS scene its the same old song and dance.

J

Joselof96

OP
theres something floating on twitter for 5.55 as "Semi-Exploit but i cant tell if its real, but having seen alot w/ the 3DS scene its the same old song and dance.
that have been proven to be fake

J

Joselof96

OP
Dracari and Donpoohbear are my last free save resigns I do so after Ive done them I will be charging 5usd for an slot for 30days

Last edited by ,

saikoyandere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are there any slots left??
I'm interested

if not then could I be notified for the next available slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1