Hacking Save TriForce games on Nintendont

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got starting using Nintendont on my Wii for the TriForce games and it works like a charm.

Just one question. I want to save my progress in Mario Kart since you can unlock stuff. Is there any way that Nintendont saves the Mario cards?

I have the Memory Card Emulation enabled and at 251 blocks.

Also, unrelated, how do you manage your emulated memory cards? Say if I want to save another game and I run out of space.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't already try reading the first post of the Nintendont thread (https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/). There is a lot of information there.

Nintendont does support saving in Mario Kart GP. It's been a while since I've played but I think you just need to create a card and it will automatically save it. And if I remember correctly I had thought the game froze when creating the card but just waited a bit and everything was fine. Not sure if it automatically saves at certain points or if you have to choose to eject the card at the end to make it save. I jsut remember always choosing to eject the card and then waiting a bit to exit the game or turn off my Wii just in case.

As for the memory card emulation, if you set the option to "Multi" then it will just create one memory card that it will use for all your games. If you set the option to "ON" it will create an individual memory card for each game and you will never run out of space (except for the space each card takes up on your storage device). The individual card is best because if something happens to cause your emulated card to become corrupted then you are only losing your save for that game and not for all your game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: