Hacking [Save] Super Smash Bros WiiU [All characters unlocked, fresh save]

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created a fresh save where all characters are unlocked without doing anything else other than getting 100 vs matches. This is good for those who want a fresh save, but don't want to unlock all the characters the tedious way. Anyone can use this save, and works with the Disc game, and digital game. All the dialogue you get for unlocking the DLC has been seen already. This can be imported on any region.

Download

Instructions

1) Add Saviine the app on your SD card: https://github.com/Maschell/saviine/releases
It goes in SD:/wiiu/apps/
Then extract the server folder to your computer

2) Launch Saviine from homebrew launcher

3) On your PC, open a command prompt window and type ipconfig. This will give you your ip address v4.

4) Enter that IP address V4 on Saviine then press X to have it reboot to the home menu with saviine patches enabled

5) On your computer in the server folder, open "Inject.bat"

6) Super Smash Bros on your Wii U

7) Look at the command prompt window and you'll eventually see a pop up box. Choose the save for both options and inject it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also created a save for Super Mario Maker with all course elements unlocked and nothing more than that. All mystery mushroom costumes are locked still. If you wanted a fresh save but dind't feel like unlocking all the course materials by spamming blocks, this will be useful

Download

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created a fresh save where all characters are unlocked without doing anything else other than getting 100 vs matches.

This is very nice, thank you! I only casually play Smash Bros with my friends occasionally so it's nice to finally be able to use all the characters. :yayu:

Last edited by Irastris,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.