Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i came here to view this tread to downgrade the OLD3ds from mah girl ^^ cause i wanted to CFW her 3ds! she is on 11.0 sysnand and i am a bit confused ...i just read that someone got luma on 11.0??? is this right?
what is with Arm9? am i able to install this without need of downgrade with dsi games?

it is so dam Hard to catch up with the 3ds scene... for 2weeks now i am reading all different stuff and everything grow everyday... ^^ soo i would be happy if someone could answer me this now what i ve to do when sysnand is on 11.0 on the Old model... ^^

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i came here to view this tread to downgrade the OLD3ds from mah girl ^^ cause i wanted to CFW her 3ds! she is on 11.0 sysnand and i am a bit confused ...i just read that someone got luma on 11.0??? is this right?
what is with Arm9? am i able to install this without need of downgrade with dsi games?

it is so dam Hard to catch up with the 3ds scene... for 2weeks now i am reading all different stuff and everything grow everyday... ^^ soo i would be happy if someone could answer me this now what i ve to do when sysnand is on 11.0 on the Old model... ^^

It's completely doable to setup A9LH + Luma on an 11.0/11.1 system (and 11.2 will be soon) with just some files downloaded to your SD card with the new exploits released in the past few weeks.

Start here: https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)

xflamer234

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Look i downloaded the ctr 2.1.0 file for new 3ds and old 3ds usa region and i see it's for both...I have a new 3ds but i'm still wondering if i can actually use the file on my new 3ds because the 2.1.0 file saying old 3ds and not new 3ds so i'm wondering if i can still use it ( I know it sounds confusing but if u have reached the ctr transfer part in the guide please tell me if i can use the file provided for my New 3ds)

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's completely doable to setup A9LH + Luma on an 11.0/11.1 system with just some files downloaded to your SD card with the new exploits released in the past few weeks.

Start here: https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)

oh man Thank you!

i want to a9lh my new 3ds too! it is on 9.2 ^^ what should i do with that one? i am able to load through Ninjhax! and i am able to install luma but no fbi so i decided to a9lh my new 3ds ... is there anything that should be done in another way in order to get A9lh? i tried it out 3 weeks ago...and as in the guid mantioned i ve to downgrade to 2.1 .. but i was on the guid 3weeks ago jzst to.claim this xD!

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man Thank you!

i want to a9lh my new 3ds too! it is on 9.2 ^^ what should i do with that one? i am able to load through Ninjhax! and i am able to install luma but no fbi so i decided to a9lh my new 3ds ... is there anything that should be done in another way in order to get A9lh? i tried it out 3 weeks ago...and as in the guid mantioned i ve to downgrade to 2.1 .. but i was on the guid 3weeks ago jzst to.claim this xD!
Just follow the exact same guide, though you could use the .3dsx version of Decrypt9 through the homebrew launcher on 9.2. I'd just stick to the guide though.

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just follow the exact same guide, though you could use the .3dsx version of Decrypt9 through the homebrew launcher on 9.2. I'd just stick to the guide though.

ok thank you very much mate! great that you could help me out! i ll report soon and pm u if u allow it xD just for questions and miss u derstandings! is this ok? :)

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look i downloaded the ctr 2.1.0 file for new 3ds and old 3ds usa region and i see it's for both...I have a new 3ds but i'm still wondering if i can actually use the file on my new 3ds because the 2.1.0 file saying old 3ds and not new 3ds so i'm wondering if i can still use it ( I know it sounds confusing but if u have reached the ctr transfer part in the guide please tell me if i can use the file provided for my New 3ds)
It's the right file (so long as you got the one matching your region). 2.1.0 doesn't exist for the New 3DS. Don't worry, though, Decrypt9 makes it work for the N3DS too. Just never put the system into sleep mode (closing the lid while the system is on) on 2.1.0 on a New 3DS at it can and will brick. It's not a big deal though as you won't be on 2.1.0 for long at all.

Last edited by Cuphat,
Reactions: xflamer234

xflamer234

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
It's the right file (so long as you got the one matching your region). 2.1.0 doesn't exist for the New 3DS. Don't worry, though, Decrypt9 makes it work for the N3DS too. Just never put the system into sleep mode (closing the lid while the system is on) on 2.1.0 on a New 3DS at it can and will brick. It's not a big deal though as you won't be on 2.1.0 for long at all.
so do i need to replace the file name from 2.1.0-4U_ctrtransfer_o3ds to 2.1.0-4U_ctrtransfer_n3ds ?

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in order to open Decrypt 9 you ve to wait? :o whaaat i ve installed this...3 weeks ago and it keept saying Initialization ( i dont know how to spell this wordxD i hope you all know what i want to say) failed...

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope this isn't a shitpost.

Nintendo:

''Fucked, people, we are being hacked.
WE HAVE TO MAKE A SYSTEM UPDATE.
This time, it'll be a forceful system update.
Yessss.... now all the hackers will perish :tpi:.

Reactions: xflamer234

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: