Homebrew Running Homebrew on 11.5.0.38U New3ds

baramos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a buddy who wants to extract his MH:Gen save that is on a non-hacked 3ds so he can transfer it over to MH:XX on his CFW 3ds. He doesn't want to install CFW on his main 3ds as he has a lot invested into the eshop and doesn't want to ever risk a ban of some sorts.

What would be the best way to run just homebrew without having to install anything on the non-modified system?

I have a copy of OOT and an ntrboot compatible flashcart. I can't get the oothax installer to work on my fully updated B9S/Luma N3ds, it gives an error. I haven't seen anything on using ntrboot as a homebrew launcher.

Does anyone have any suggestions that do not modify the target 3ds nor involve spending money? Or should he just buy a powersaves and go with installing oothax that way.

Last edited by baramos,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a buddy who wants to extract his MH:Gen save that is on a non-hacked 3ds so he can transfer it over to MH:XX on his CFW 3ds. He doesn't want to install CFW on his main 3ds as he has a lot invested into the eshop and doesn't want to ever risk a ban of some sorts.

What would be the best way to run just homebrew without having to install anything on the non-modified system?

I have a copy of OOT and an ntrboot compatible flashcart. I can't get the oothax installer to work on my fully updated B9S/Luma N3ds, it gives an error. I haven't seen anything on using ntrboot as a homebrew launcher.

Does anyone have any suggestions that do not modify the target 3ds nor involve spending money? Or should he just buy a powersaves and go with installing oothax that way.
Download the rpg maker player and download rpghax: https://gist.github.com/saibotu/37bd29b94b1593f11954aa4ae4bbe4d9

Reactions: baramos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?