Homebrew CFW Reset

leunaum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I hope I chose the right area. But I'm having trouble with my old 3ds after adding CFW to it on 11.16.49u firmware.

Well what happend is after a successful CFW installation, I began to get a little familiar with the homebrew, fbi apps and doing so I downloaded the one app for downloading directly to the 3ds......sorry I can't remember what the name was. In there it has emulators, homebrew games ect..right well after downloading every emulator from there I went ahead to getting out of the app and restarting just to refresh the 3ds.

When I clicked the home button the 3ds crashed and a menu popped up,it had these options where I could put an asterisk to enable them, sorry again not sure what the menu was called. So I just exited that menu and the 3ds crashes turns off and restarts, but all the homebrew apps like HBC, fbi were gone from the 3ds home screen the only app that actually got installed was a gb emulator. I tried getting the godmode9 menu to pop up or any menu that might have an option to show the cfw apps but none of the key combos worked.

The 3ds is still cfw but I don't see any apps but the gb emulator and I can't get into any menus like godmode9 or that other one called luma I think.
Is there a way to have them all pop up again?

I also took out the SD card and inserted into my pc and the SD card is still in the cfw structure all the folders there that I added and all the files I aded verything is still there from when I did the cfw, just doesn't look like it's running cfw only because I don't see HBC or FBI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D