WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I know I'm posting alot in this thread
tongue.gif
but I'm having to cast spells before bedtime now since I'm having to much energy left over from daily routines.

Another interesting tid bit I figured out, you can use other weapon skills (the x and y ones) with other weapons, say you can use the short sword power wave with a hammer, you'll use the power wave and train up the short sword skill. A good way to multi train I suppose. You don't gain XP for the off weapon you're useing.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
WarBuddhaV said:
Okay I know I'm posting alot in this thread
tongue.gif
but I'm having to cast spells before bedtime now since I'm having to much energy left over from daily routines.

Why don't you go kill some monsters instead?

And you can sleep at 5.59am and still wake up at 6am with full HP and RP. 8DDD

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
dan80315 said:
Does anyone know why those tedious plants grow on my crops? -.- It's beginning to irritate me. I also see random pieces of lumber and weeds show up on my crops too :/

Was there a storm? When you get to summer/fall there are storms more often and what they do is they blow around all your crops into diffrent positions. what you described sounds exsactly like what a storm does and yes it is very anoying
frown.gif

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's mostly a time constraint, but that is slowly going away, I got animal to harvest my stuff and a good watering can, so I can spend more time fighting. I like the random dungeon
smile.gif

Didn't know about the time thing, I'm used to the whole longer you stay up the less energy you have when you wake up much later, oh and you caught a cold
frown.gif

This'll make things so much smoother.

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WarBuddhaV said:
It's mostly a time constraint, but that is slowly going away, I got animal to harvest my stuff and a good watering can, so I can spend more time fighting. I like the random dungeon
smile.gif

Didn't know about the time thing, I'm used to the whole longer you stay up the less energy you have when you wake up much later, oh and you caught a cold
frown.gif

This'll make things so much smoother.
Yeah, I figured that out just now after seeing the damn whirlwind icon while my crops were destroyed Q_Q

QUOTE(Terenigma @ Nov 15 2010, 12:21 AM) OK IV JUST FOUND THE MOST HILARIOUS THING IN THIS GAME SO FAR... LOL!!

vlcsnap-2010-11-15-06h18m50s184.png
LOL. I didn't notice that on that request. I suppose I'm not that perverted
tongue.gif
I knew it was always the quiet ones!

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Terenigma said:
OK IV JUST FOUND THE MOST HILARIOUS THING IN THIS GAME SO FAR... LOL!!

vlcsnap-2010-11-15-06h18m50s184.png
o.O.Man I should resume playing this game.I was so busy with school that I don't have time playing games.I'll also be targeting her or the delicious fish though I liked raven not because of her character but because of the design.
blush.gif

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to go with Daria (the elf painter lady if that was her name) since she cracks me up. I started a new game and decided to use no AR codes at all (all I was useing though was stop/resume time). That way the days will progress faster and I'm not some godly character at the 1st day of summer in the first year.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
LOL, SEXUAL INNUENDO.

That's so funny I feel like I'm 12 years old again. Are you, guys?

QUOTE said:
Out of curiosity, who do you think id the most BENEFICIAL wife candidate? Focusing on combat and meals here.

Persia has been the most useful so far...at least for me.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raven gave me this pendant thing which apparently speeds up your skill progression. Or maybe I misread the description... It WAS 3 in the morning...
ph34r.gif

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You guys know Yue? The chick on the 2nd floor of the inn/bathhouse selling stuff? Great spells and stuff there. Oh, and apparently, you can't court her either. Can't even find her in the characters' like/love list.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:
You guys know Yue? The chick on the 2nd floor of the inn/bathhouse selling stuff? Great spells and stuff there. Oh, and apparently, you can't court her either. Can't even find her in the characters' like/love list.

All the hot moms and slightly older girls are un-courtable =/. Also, i guess the Developer's didnt want the Main Character to be a woman stealer, which is why you cant marry Evelyn =/. (Atleast you could in the first 2)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp