CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2018-5-31_19-57-11.png

An image has surfaced on 4chan showcasing both existing titles, such as Dragon Ball FighterZ and Fortnite, as well as brand new titles such as Overcooked! 2 and Killer Queen Black, a sequel to the 2014 arcade game Killer Queen, apparently being brought to the Nintendo Switch, and revealed at E3.
While it is always a smart idea to stay cautious on the validity of leaks, especially around E3, sites like Kotaku and Destructoid have reported on this one, and apparently confirmed its validity.​
:arrow: Source: Kotaku

Last edited by CeeDee,

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m believing it since one, inside the paladins updates files been switch related stuff such as joycon textures and code and two it’s been leaked multiple times a company is working on both save the world and Battle Royale of Fortnite, a company known for making Switch games or Ports.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it says Fortnite is coming to Nintendo Switch, it's fake.
Fortnite is Litterally on a phone...

Reactions: Ty_ and Haymose

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but it's not coming to Nintendo Switch, and I stand by that claim.
I'm going to call bullshit. It may not be announced at E3, but it's on every other current gen system. It runs well enough on lower powered devices. There's a market here. Tell me, why would they avoid it? They won't. I'd bet my house.

Reactions: DeslotlCL

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Explain why? If a Phone can handle it a Switch should be fine, money wise it’s a smart choice since it’s increasing the amount of players to buy vbucks, and it’s a major console...

I'm going to call bullshit. It may not be announced at E3, but it's on every other current gen system. It runs well enough on lower powered devices. There's a market here. Tell me, why would they avoid it? They won't. I'd bet my house.
It may just be a biased belief based on how popular the game has become and how it's turned into a huge epidemic and a meme like Minecraft did at one point. I just don't want that and the already cancerous Fortnite community to spread to my favorite console.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably another of those guys hating on the game because "MUH KEDZ ARROUND MEH TALKZ BOUT ET ALLZ TEH TIMEZ"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It may just be a biased belief based on how popular the game has become and how it's turned into a huge epidemic and a meme like Minecraft did at one point. I just don't want that and the already cancerous Fortnite community to spread to my favorite console.
How funny, i was correct.

Reactions: CeeDee

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Little do you know, it's already there. There's a battle royale game in development that has some slight resemblance to Fortnite. No building though. Releasing as a multiplatform title. Switch included. Epic will be looking at the system, not a doubt in my mind.

Reactions: DeslotlCL

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's coming to Switch. It's on PS4/Xbone/PC/Phones. They'd have to be dumb as hell to not port it over to Switch, and rake in that sweet sweet money from Switch users.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apperently Nintendo will have four spaces in the showroom at e3 so odds are this is not the full list of games being revealed, obvious since info about Metroid and Smash is going to be revealed there...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what an underwhelming list if true, and Fortnite? Pfft, yeah right.

And if it does, what're you gonna do, protest it, sign a petition to tell the company not to release it? Just don't get the sodding game FFS.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
considering it has been rated on south korea its preety much 99% sure to be released and announced on E3, every game so far that got a ratting aproved was announced latter like hello neighboor,little nightmares and etc.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yes, but it's not coming to Nintendo Switch, and I stand by that claim.

You not wanting it to happen, and it not happening, are two totally different things.

Reactions: Ty_ and CeeDee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1