[Rumor] New "Sonic the Hedgehog" game to be announced soon

ninten360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going by Sonic's recent efforts, we can look forward to either a completely broken mess or a dazzling display of mediocrity. Oh boy.

You should just hedge your bets against this hog.

thanks for letting us know, Yahtzee :yaywii:

fucking christ, why do you people even care to post here then...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fucking christ, why do you people even care to post here then...

Because this is a forum; the whole point is different people share their different views on different topics. Sometimes people have different opinions. That's not too hard to handle, is it?

If you would rather this be a circlejerk to an aging, decrepit franchise whose glory days have long since passed, I'm sorry, you're out of luck.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see Sonic 30% more IN YOUR FACE than before and also I want him to have a radical skinhead Badger sidekick who gets his power from PCP.

ninten360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because this is a forum; the whole point is different people share their different views on different topics. Sometimes people have different opinions. That's not too hard to handle, is it?

If you would rather this be a circlejerk to an aging, decrepit franchise whose glory days have long since passed, I'm sorry, you're out of luck.

I don't mind people having different opinions, but yours is just another "pff... sonic is never gonna be good again, DEAL WITH IT" it's shit we've heard a million times on other websites so what makes us want to listen to you?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind people having different opinions, but yours is just another "pff... sonic is never gonna be good again, DEAL WITH IT" it's shit we've heard a million times on other websites so what makes us want to listen to you?

A) As if, "OH BOY MORE SONIC!" isn't also shit we've heard a million times here and elsewhere.

B) I made a pun. This validates my post's existence ten times over.

Reactions: chyyran

ninten360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A) As if, "OH BOY MORE SONIC!" isn't also shit we've heard a million times here and elsewhere.

B) I made a pun. This validates my post's existence ten times over.

at least fans have "some" sort of reason to now, not even sure you've ever bothered to played Colors or Generations

also puns are the lowest form of comedy along with pop culture references so congratulations, you have the sense of humor of Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least fans have "some" sort of reason to now, not even sure you've ever bothered to played Colors or Generations

also puns are the lowest form of comedy along with pop culture references so congratulations, you have the sense of humor of Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer

iRCA07uWq1dOH.gif

It's okay to cry it out. I'm here for you.

Reactions: frogboy and chyyran

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, there is sonic generations for PC!?
Yeah you didn't know; you can buy it on steam or buy a cd, or at least I think you can buy a cd version.

pc ran at 60 fps the consoles did not and the gfx were turbo charged. look on youtube to see the difference. there's a reason why it was released last on the pc :P
Ps3 can run games at 60 fps. Xbox runs at 30 fps

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt the Wii U will have enough Blast Processing to handle a Sonic game.

Shit can't do bump mapping either.

EDIT: And for the record it's horribly sad when a "good" Sonic game this day's is just a "not bad" game in every sense.

Like Colors "wasn't bad" but compared to a ton of other 3D platformers it's pretty average. Considering Sonic used to be going toe-to-toe with Mario when it comes to platformers, it's pretty sad to see them so forgettable nowadays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!