SEGA announces a new 2D classic Sonic game called Sonic Superstars

Announced at Summer Games Fest is a brand new Sonic game. SEGA is revisiting the world of classic Sonic for a new 2D game, with retro style gameplay. Sonic, Tails, Amy, and Knuckles are all playable, and the game features co-op as well. It's coming out in Fall 2023. Will be on Epic Games Store, Steam, PlayStation, Switch, and Xbox.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! A good classic frashise with a brand new release. Plz don't be like Sonic 4. Why Capcom and Nintendo is taking so much time do release a new Mega Man and Mario sidescroller game? Just give the fans what they want!
They don't do it for the mIn reason nintendo losses all of its "exclusives" like with capcom and Resident Evil titles, games simply fail to meet promised sales target.

Yet again as always because NINTENDO NEVER EVER ADVERTISE 3RD PARTY COMPANY GANES, its always their own recycled shit, even years after its launched they still advertise the likes of the most boring recycled shit, Spratton 3.

Which litrally feels like they've taken that BS and merged it into ZBiTW2, that again was some epic BS DLC content pack to a massive oversized empty map, this repeating yet again the same old thing and repeating endless shrines to gain power to turn end up doing the exact same feckijg thing.

Get that bkres you decide to take on Ganton and find that like calamity........ which by the way makes no sense...

Is a fucking walk in the park vs normal so called enemies like those with the horse figure but a lion as top half of their body..... this will evaluate you still, yet Ganton is a walk in the park.

Everyone aparently claims this game has endless innovation, does it fuck, you are forced to only build what they program you can build, and does it actually add anything to the game....

No, its just another BS gimmick that nintendo fanboys/girls get wet over.

Its craftsmanship is so fucking flawed that 99% of the time, its not even worth the time trying to craft and you might aswrll travers the environment on foot or horse.

This game is 100% going to be one of these that once the "FAD" fades away, gamers will actually sit back and look at it for what it is.

An over rated pile of shit, with nothing to do but the same old thing over and over again.

Fact is, BOTW took mahoosive years to create since we last ha an actual Zelda console game.

What did we get, a massive empty map full of recycled shrines that actually acted as means to promote thr ways that the defective switch dildos could act as mini games/puzzles.

And to make all of these tech demos worth while and be able to return a profit when trying to show its so called innovation to the un interested 3rd parties..... comes BOTW.

Let's throw Link into this over sized repetitive map and class it as a Zelda game, give early access to our devoted fanboys/girls within the gaming industry and like loyal fans they'll overrate it, giving this epic crock of crap a 10/10.

Then all of the gaming content that you would have expected in a zelda game, we delay the shit out of it as we try come up with some other BS crock of shit idea to all of a sudden make all of this additional BS ideas actually work.

And that was such a pathetic pile of shit that actually doesn't make any sense, and it amazes me how nintendo fans are like their own kind of brain washed zombies that do as nintendo say.

All of a sudden theirs this mahoosive world that appears out of my wet fart, this so called world that in reality could not exist not only because:

1) its all magical floating in thin air/ironically each trial is magically tied to a light shrine in the depths of "hell"

None of it is actually connected, so how on earth do you see all of these fancy pools of water/waterfalls gushing down to..... ohh wait..... nothing.

The game itself completely reverses its gameplay and its forced kokori tablet like items, such as bombs as they had to due to it not actually supporting its ill inventive "lite" model that put a complete stop to all of these joycon tech demo games.

Yup, not one single fanboy has bitched about the fact that yup, we have waited years for another recycled zelda title, added fact it is littered with mini game crap, it simply DOES NOT support the same "innovative/fun" gameplay as it should on the shitendo lite consoles.

Yup another endless means to recycle the same console in as many other forms possible to gain more console sales, same as their bullshit console themes, same shit recycled but with fucking stickers on it.

Thus, nintendo doing their best to ensure it rapes its fanboys ans girls and taking legal action against companies that provide and sell said custom skin transfers that you can apply to your tablet clonesole thus giving it the required feel that you desire.

NO AND A COMPLETE MASSIVE, FUCKING NO, WITH A CAPPITAL FUCK YOU AT THE END.

nintendo absolutely 100% fucking hates the fact that its customers can have a say how they DECORATE their own console.

Prices fail to see that unfortunately unlike the way that their government forces and controls its citizens, we in other regions actually have a say and choice in what we do.

Nintendo seem to get away by paying their loyal legal dogs and throwing money at some pedophile corrupt judge and shutting down freedom of expression and preventing so called loyal customers from altering the look of their own console via stickers..

All because nintendo wants to maximise more sales by shifting out the same shit console but charging shit loads more for it, just because it has some fucking stickers on it.

Only nintendo fanboys/girls buy into this shit, buying the same console over and over again, that adds absolutely fuck all, 100% zero improvement from its predecessor, just a means for them to mock the industry and say it prints money.

This is just pure greed and an insult to the gaming industry, how brainwashed its fanboys are to keep insisting this company is innovative, yet all they ever seem to do is market cheap nasty inferior shit as their next forced bs gimmick means of a forced control type that actually hinders the fun of playing games.

All nintendo ever care about is just this, how it can dictate its market place and revoke our rights to have custom skins and same applies with third parties, they already see to it that they cannot have a say when it comes to supporting its NEW AAA TITLES, on a shitendo console due to it having inferior hardware.

This is exactly why nintendo fail every single time to keep to its so-called promise of better 3rd party support.

All they care about is the fact its own 1st party recycled shit is able to run with inferior put dated graphics/resolutions..... as this is all exiting new shit for the devoted fans as nintendo refuse to catch up with modern times.

and wow, I can again play Mario with this soo called innovation controller that actually does fuck all innovative, i could tie the fucker to my pet cat, give it a slap on the arse and watch it ho haywire around the living room and WOW the switch gives me perfect 100% score....

No shit of a lie, I actually did this.

Nintendo then phase out its beloved 3ds as soon as the actual next gen consoles arrive, just in time, as this switch shit is as you'd guess it right nintendos +1 gen console.

With its epic failure turing to rip off the tablet market with the wii-u, this console failed to even attempt anything the previous gen consoles would receive (ps4/xbx1) unless it was mahoosivly degraded.

It has absolutely ZERO chance of running anything that 3rd parties release, thus completely shifting on its so called promise of better third party support.

So as usual the next shitendo console will slowly catch up to the likes of the PS4/XBX1 with some other BS gimmicks that its devoted brainwashed sheep fanboys seem to demand and insist is the only way that makes gaming fun....

And they end up paying shit loads to re buy all thr old shit that shitendo failed to get first time around.

UltraHurricane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Marc_LFD

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, remember what I said earlier in response to,
nintendo disagrees
being
They should just make a new Mario game already, it's just been remakes/ports, outside of 3DW+BF, which added Bowser's Fury. Hopefully a 2d one, perhaps a new NSMB game, because NSMB was the first 2d Mario since SMA4: SMB3, and this one would be the first 2d since (not counting SMB35), Super Mario Maker 2.
Well, I saw the direct a few days ago and wasn't disappointed, though I don't know why people think he's a different VA, when his voice was also different in Odyssey.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I will miss such locations as Mobius,Micromobius.
It’s because of Sally Acorn female leader of Freedom Fighters.
Even Tiara Boobowski.
Epic Games should also consider doing something with their own clone of Sega’s Sonic the Hedgehog maybe including Commander Keen iD Software’s clone of Nintendo’s Super Mario Bros.
As for Feels the Rabbit he should be in Sonic 1 in the first place for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis.
Do you think Bunnie Rabbot/Scarlet O’Hare would be Feels the Rabbit’s girlfriend?
Or would it be Madonna Garnett speaking of what if instead of Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit it could be Francine Cottontail as Disney’s mascot?
I guess then even Jill of the Jungle she could be Jazz Jackrabbit’s girlfriend.
Even Rayman would have more than one girlfriend usually it was Ly the Fairy as Rayman’a the best female friend…etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Are there any admins? I accidentally entered my birthday in wrong.