Gaming [Rumor]Monster Hunter 3G to be released in EU

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i am so happy for the euro gamers right now, i know exactly how they are feeling, but IF usa doesnt get it then i would pretty well stop teaming up with my european mk7 friends while playing online :nayps3:
but cmon its so obvious that if uk gets it then its almost 100% for the usa right?

is more like a fact
i like your new avatar valwin, it looks ........ cleaner

What?! 0.o jesus christ man we europeans did not do anything! :'(

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
saberjoy, on 19 February 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

i am so happy for the euro gamers right now, i know exactly how they are feeling, but IF usa doesnt get it then i would pretty well stop teaming up with my european mk7 friends while playing online :nayps3:
but cmon its so obvious that if uk gets it then its almost 100% for the usa right?

[color=#303030 !important]

is more like a fact
[/color]

cmon! take a red shell or two like a man!! :ha:
[/sarcasm]

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
saberjoy, on 19 February 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

[color=#303030 !important]

is more like a fact
[/color]

cmon! take a red shell or two like a man!! :ha:
[/sarcasm]

I don't want to be a man! :'(

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP was released in Europe but not in the USA...nothing is 100% guaranteed...
Hey CF, someone wants to sell me his 3DS Red for $300 with an R4i. It's JP. Should I go for it? I haven't sold my US one yet. :unsure:

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country

One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP was released in Europe but not in the USA...nothing is 100% guaranteed...
Hey CF, someone wants to sell me his 3DS Red for $300 with an R4i. It's JP. Should I go for it? I haven't sold my US one yet. :unsure:

Yes, I would say go for it! :D
Get it & join our Monster Hunter 3 (tri-) G Club! I look forward to hunting monster with you some days! :D
Btw is the seller KenjiTatsumi from Gameaxis?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Get it & join our Monster Hunter 3 (tri-) G Club! I look forward to hunting monster with you some days! :D
Haha okay. I'll try to contact the seller.

How much is Tri G now? ;)

beenii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
to everyone saying its sure, that it would come and that capcom would be crazy not to release it in europe/US:

the last big iterations of monster hunter, Monster Hunter 3rd Portable and Monster Hunter 3re Portable HD, still are not released on the western market! so there is nothing sure, when it comes to releasing this one either!

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

I think Gamemartz selling it for 99SGD (Not sure if they still have stock, if they are out of stock you can always order the game from gamescore)
Play-asia is selling MH3G for around 97SGD exclusive of shipping.
AmiAmi MH3G (Currently out of stock)
JP stuff are just so difficult to get :(

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

I think Gamemartz selling it for 99SGD (Not sure if they still have stock, if they are out of stock you can always order the game from gamescore)

MH3G also out of stock in Funzsquare.
Well JPN games are 2 times more expensive than US games & local game store don't restock them once they sold out that is why it is hard to find in SG.

On topic: I don't understand what the localization team is doing...most likely slacking...we always have to wait & wait for English localization.
LOL. If I'm not wrong (according to rumors) they are implementing online for the western version. (Nintendo Network)

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country

Well JPN games are 2 times more expensive than US games & local game store don't restock them once they sold out that is why it is hard to find in SG.

On topic: I don't understand what the localization team is doing...most likely slacking...we always have to wait & wait for English localization.
LOL. If I'm not wrong (according to rumors) they are implementing online for the western version. (Nintendo Network)

Maybe they can add online to the JPN ver via DLC? Possible?
Anyway don't expect too much from them...they don't even have a release date for USA...I highly doubt they are adding online to it.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Anyway don't expect too much from them...they don't even have a release date for USA...I highly doubt they are adding online to it.
No high hopes as well.

BTW- deal is 99% off for the JP 3DS. He wants fast deal tmr orchard central. No time. :(

I can wait anyway. I will sell my US one first then (maybe) buy from PlayAsia or locally.

There's one shop in Parkway selling it at $250.(last year I asked) Dunno if he increased price or not... :/

I seriously doubt Crapcom will add online to the western 3G, even if it does get localized.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
to everyone saying its sure, that it would come and that capcom would be crazy not to release it in europe/US:

the last big iterations of monster hunter, Monster Hunter 3rd Portable and Monster Hunter 3re Portable HD, still are not released on the western market! so there is nothing sure, when it comes to releasing this one either!
the situation over there was different, much different,
when mhp3rd was released the psp had been in the market for a few years and hacking it had become relatively easy and common,so localising that was a bad idea as most people would have just pirated it and even more were already playing with translation patches.Even i would have avoided localising if i was "Capcom",

but right now the situation is different.If they localise it now then monster hunter has a pretty solid chance of staying in the top 5 games for a long time as an AAA title, and it has the best if not on par with re:re graphics on the 3ds iirc, so capcom has a nice chance for spreading mh as the 3ds HAS NOT been hacked yet,
so yeah they must be crazy if they dont release it in europe/US

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country

No high hopes as well.

BTW- deal is 99% off for the JP 3DS. He wants fast deal tmr orchard central. No time. :(

I can wait anyway. I will sell my US one first then (maybe) buy from PlayAsia or locally.

There's one shop in Parkway selling it at $250.(last year I asked) Dunno if he increased price or not... :/

I seriously doubt Crapcom will add online to the western 3G, even if it does get localized.

LOL! Chris, don't wait too long! Get it ASAP! :P
Hopefully they don't remove any part of the game when they localized it in English. Haha later they used the same excuse as Bandai! Removing part of a game due to "not enough space" to incorporate English text! LOL!

All in all just don't hold your hopes too high & you will not feel disappointed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2