Gaming [Rumor] Leaked: Nintendo Digital Event 2014 --- Star Fox by Platinum Games!

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source: http://gameotakublog.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/leaked-nintendo-digital-event-2014/

This information comes from person, who works at Nintendo Europe in Germany and prepares few elements for upcoming show. Sorry for my English, it’s not my native language.

Nintendo Digital Event will be something between Nintendo Direct, and classic E3 stage show. This will be something like TV Show hosting by Nintendo executives (Iwata, Shibata, Reggie etc.) and with live audience (most of them will be Nintendo employees).

Nintendo knows, that upcoming E3 is the last moment for saving Wii U, so most of the time, they gonna tell about Wii U games, but of course there will be time for 3DS games too.

They gonna be two biggest stars of the show: new Zelda game, and Smash Bros (especially for Wii U).

WII U

New Zelda game – As they said, Nintendo will finally show us brand new Wii U Zelda. They gonna show us CGI trailer, and also a few minutes of gameplay. It will be true open world Zelda (Elder Scrolls style). It will have two regions, one dark and edgy. Second more colorful, just like Skyward Sword. Game will be playable at E3. Release date: 2015.

Smash Bros Wii U/3DS – They will reveal release dates for both versions (SB Wii U in November). Show more gameplay, and presents all fighters and stages. They will also talk about Smash DLC and NFC Figures.

Monolith Soft X (Xenoworld) – Open world jrpg with story mode and cooperation similar to Monster Hunter Games. You can play it alone with AI companions. Release date winter 2014 in Japan and march 2015 in the west.

Bayonetta 2 – Trailer and release date (fall 2014)

FExSMT/Yarn Yoshi – first trailers and release dates (first half of 2015)

Hyrule Warriors – first trailer, release date is October 2014. Hyrule Warriors is final title.

Fatal Frame/Project Zero – first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

Retro Studios Game – New IP, sci-fi action adventure game, first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

New Miyamoto’s game – Lots of Gamepad and NFC gimmicks.

Mario Party U – Nintendo’s holiday game for casual gamers, classic Mario Party, but with NFC figurines.

Pokken – first trailer, Pokemon fighting game from Namco, 2015

NINTENDO 3DS

Smash Bros – more details about 3DS version

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Apha Saphire – trailer, details about game

Tomodachi Life – trailer, details

Yokai Watch/Dragon Quest VII – west release announcement, trailers, details and release dates (autumn-winter 2014)

Metroid 3DS – developed by Next Level Games, classic 2.5D Metroid, trailer, release date: December 2014

BIG FINAL SUPRISE

Star Fox – reboot of the series, developed by Platinum Games. First trailer, CGI and gameplay. Game is mix of Star Fox Adventures and classic Star Fox games. Release date: 2015.

Please dear God, let this be true!

Reactions: emmanu888

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I hated the pastels in Skyward Sword... It needed a more gritty feel, and hopefully this new Zelda title will deliver on both worlds looking lavish and rich.

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not going to buy it, of course, but I humored the post and read it anyway. Would be cool if some of the stuff is true, though I'd hope the western release dates aren't too far behind the Japanese ones, and I'm more for moving the next Metroid and Starfox games to the Wii U, since they need it more. (I also think we'll be seeing more than what's mentioned in some aspects, this doesn't have anything unexpected from people unexpected; it's only based on games we expect to see and companies we expect to be working on games, so again, not that I think it's true to start with, but I think we'll be seeing less predictable stuff like this and probably be disappointed by a few titles most people won't care about, haha)

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As nice as DQ7 would be, I don't care about any of this being true or false so long as something positive is said about SMTxFE's release schedule. Early 2015 would be nice if it didn't probably mean the US wouldn't see it until the end of the year or early 2016.

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Let's just play along and assume this is true:

Why does nintendo insist on taking star fox out of the cockpit and on foot?

Nintendo here is a news flash you should pay attention to:

KEEP FOX IN THE GOD DAMN COCKPIT MOTHERF**KER

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My interest in this Nintendo's E3 falls on Zelda WiiU, a remake of Majora's Mask (?) Pokken: My dream will come true if that is real, I always dreamed of a pokémon game with a arcade figthing style, maybe it is related with the leaked images we have seen in the gameplay of X/Y the past year.. and of course, New TRUE gameplay footage from Pokemon OR/AS. Please, let Metroid Rumor be true!!!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
IF TRUE

New Zelda: we knew that was coming
Smash Bros Wii U: seen enough
Monolith Soft X: already getting it
Bayonetta 2: not that interested
Yarn Yoshi: if its like epic yard won't be getting it
Hyrule Warriors/Fatal Frame/Project Zero: couldn't care less

Retro Studios Game – New IP, sci-fi action adventure game, first CGI trailer: prime 4 confirmed :P
New Miyamoto’s game – Lots of Gamepad and NFC gimmicks: PASS
Mario Party U: was interested now that it uses that gimmicky bs overpriced figures i won't be touching it
Pokken: hell no

everything else except star fox and metroid: not interested

matt1tude

Trophies
XP
Country
IF TRUE

Retro Studios Game – New IP, sci-fi action adventure game, first CGI trailer: prime 4 confirmed :P
Mario Party U: was interested now that it uses that gimmicky bs overpriced figures i won't be touching it

Do you even have a Wii U? and if so, Why??? Beause it's clear you have so little interest in anything Wii U has to offer that I question what the point is to why you still have it. It'd be like me buying an Xbox One when i know that i'll never purchase an Xbox Live subscription which in turn would render the console pointless in having.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My interest in this Nintendo's E3 falls on Zelda WiiU, a remake of Majora's Mask (?) Pokken: My dream will come true if that is real, I always dreamed of a pokémon game with a arcade figthing style, maybe it is related with the leaked images we have seen in the gameplay of X/Y the past year.. and of course, New TRUE gameplay footage from Pokemon OR/AS. Please, let Metroid Rumor be true!!!
Considering Nintendo recently trademarked "Pokken Fighters" or something IIRC combined with this still unexplained image it's a somewhat obvious guess.
pokken_26858.nphd.jpg

Reactions: DSoryu

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
IF TRUE

Metroid Prime is not a new IP ;)
A new IP would be huge for Nintendo. This looks like a lot of guesswork but certain leaks have turned out to be true in the past so there's always hope.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do you even have a Wii U? and if so, Why??? Beause it's clear you have so little interest in anything Wii U has to offer that I question what the point is to why you still have it..
i have it for smash bros, mario kart and zelda pretty much only 1st party stuff the only stuff worth getting so far. and x if it's good. i don't care about touchpad games, buying figures to activate in games or any other gimmicky BS.

Ozito

Who you gonna call?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm just waiting for Nintendo to announce a new game for the metroid series on the Wii u so that I personally have a reason to buy a wiiu.

I was pretty bummed out last time when they announced that retrostudios was making a new DK(tropical freeze) instead of a new metroid.

And sure Zelda is nice and all but I never got hooked on that game series, neither with SSB. And still it feels like we only get to read about those games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1