Hardware [Rumor?]3DS firmware update comming March 20th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Am I the only one who think this rumor is false?

If there was an update on Nintendo e-shop, I guess it would come for DSiWare too.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Well its 3 days past the 20th so......

:P

If there was an update on Nintendo e-shop, I guess it would come for DSiWare too.

There was a firmware update for the DSi. Still nothing for the 3DS though.

I know that the scheduled date is gone, but that doesn't mean there won't be a 3DS update.
I just think, based on the the features of this DSi update, that there will be no 3DS update

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just goes to show you, don't always believe what Wikipedia shows you. This update was never even ANNOUNCED BY NINTENDO to begin with. They just said that the E-shop was down on that date.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, I just want to see this Network, even if its just a icon or something. Oh well atleast ill have KI soon

I'm the same way as you, counting the days for Nintendo Network. For me, and most of brazilians, it will be good to buy retail games online, here we have abusive prices, and a game for the right price would be all we need and hope for 3DS.

Am I the only one who think this rumor is false.
This whole rumor was dumb to begin with.

It's based off something someone saw on Wikipedia. WIKIPEDIA, FFS.

I always see people say about wikipédia been such a untrustful source, but that's not that way.
They may make some mistakes but 99% of times they are right.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I'm the same way as you, counting the days for Nintendo Network. For me, and most of brazilians, it will be good to buy retail games online, here we have abusive prices, and a game for the right price would be all we need and hope for 3DS.

Prices will not change for us, but we always have the possibility to change the console country to USA. Now, where you find this information that we will get retail games online? It is the first time I see this, and it is good news.

D

Deleted_171835

I always see people say about wikipédia been such a untrustful source, but that's not that way.
They may make some mistakes but 99% of times they are right.
Without any references, they're as reliable as Michael Pachter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021