Homebrew RIP [KTM]

cdogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KTM became completely irrelevant the moment the SysUpdater release was able to properly downgrade. I think the only reason it got hype was because people were confused and thought it was going to be necessary for downgrading.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

tekimotop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me guys but I thing that I have a really good question.Will it be possible to downgrade a New 3ds that is on 9.4, to 9.2 next week and if no then why, and is there something that i can do?

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excuse me guys but I thing that I have a really good question.Will it be possible to downgrade a New 3ds that is on 9.4, to 9.2 next week and if no then why, and is there something that i can do?
Do it now, follow the tutorial.

tekimotop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well do it when you can then/
Yes, you can as long as you're on <= 10.3.
But from what I understand guys after reading this 16 pages post is that if the new 10.4 update comes out, you will not be able to downgrade.@EpicLPer mention something like that.I thought that it is because if you downgrade and you brick you will not be able to soft reset to 10.3 anymore because it will force you to update to 10.4?I am not sure at all

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But from what I understand guys after reading this 16 pages post is that if the new 10.4 update comes out, you will not be able to downgrade.@EpicLPer mention something like that.I thought that it is because if you downgrade and you brick you will not be able to soft reset to 10.3 anymore because it will force you to update to 10.4?I am not sure at all
When are you getting the new 3ds?
If it's before Tuesdays, you're fine. Otherwhise, you get one shot, if you fail, you're screwed basically.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States

Yes, that's true. That's why the goal is to not brick your system, and you won't if you do everything correctly.

tekimotop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally get it now Jackus.Thanks a lot.I am getting it propably like 5-6 days .If it doesnt work with this one shot then what happens?Is the console tottaly bricked or will i be able to update to 10.4 and never be able to downgrade again?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it's before Tuesdays, you're fine. Otherwhise, you get one shot, if you fail, you're screwed basically.
Yes, that's true. That's why the goal is to not brick your system, and you won't if you do everything correctly.
Also , I thought that JustPingo will realease the new KTM today,is it out yet?Also where is this tutorial you are both talking about?

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally get it now Jackus.Thanks a lot.I am getting it propably like 5-6 days .If it doesnt work with this one shot then what happens?Is the console tottaly bricked or will i be able to update to 10.4 and never be able to downgrade again?

Extremely high chance that everything will be patched in 10.4. Once this occurs, and your system updates to it, it's over.

Reactions: cvskid

tekimotop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also , I thought that JustPingo will realease the new KTM today,is it out yet?Also where is this tutorial you are both talking about?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extremely high chance that everything will be patched in 10.4. Once this occurs, and your system updates to it, it's over.
Not all hope is lost though, they can still get 3ds games, just with a sky 3ds orange button instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, from the shows website?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: who is lizzo?