• Likes 35

AzureYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tight as fuuuuuuuck.

Say, if and when you guys fully translate everything, I wouldn't mind volunteering to do an "English" run of the game on Youtube for $00.00.

SirNiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks.

Not much going on lately. What and I have been going through the levels and making some minor translation edits to tune things up. Some of the names and comments are changing a bit, and probably will still get some work as the project continues.

I'm hoping in the next few weeks we'll have some good news on graphical editing, which is when the project will really pick up steam and things will start looking and feeling complete.

Reactions: W hat

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey folks.

Not much going on lately. What and I have been going through the levels and making some minor translation edits to tune things up. Some of the names and comments are changing a bit, and probably will still get some work as the project continues.

I'm hoping in the next few weeks we'll have some good news on graphical editing, which is when the project will really pick up steam and things will start looking and feeling complete.
ok!,keep up the translation!.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm having problems with the patched rom, somehow it freezes on the 4th remix, but when I reached that rap minigame on the 4th remix, it skipped that directly to the score board where I got Superb but the music was still playing.

I thought it was a problem of my EZ-Flash IV but it wasn't, help please?

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having problems with the patched rom, somehow it freezes on the 4th remix, but when I reached that rap minigame on the 4th remix, it skipped that directly to the score board where I got Superb but the music was still playing.

I thought it was a problem of my EZ-Flash IV but it wasn't, help please?
Are you using the latest patch (Demo 8)? Check at the bottom of the "Rhythm Heaven Welcome" e-mail.

It's working fine on VBA over here.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I already completed the game on the EZ-Flash IV, now I'm just trying to get Perfect rank on all games.

Thanks for translating this, it would be so much better to have the remaining text translated and the image text.

AzureYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, make sure to make a big update when it's 100% finalized. I wouldn't mind doing a full playthrough of an english version for my channel, even if it wouldn't be the first.

SirNiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been slacking this week, guys. I'm going to finish up tuning up the last column of games and then hopefully will have an updated patch Friday.

Next week What and I are going to see where we are on graphic editing stuff. What's been getting some backend stuff in order so when we can edit graphics we can start doing exactly that.

Thanks for your patience!

SirNiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's been busy with class stuff, as has our go-to guy that's trying to help us with the graphics hacking. We're making progress, but not very quickly.

Has anyone played with the drum lessons? I'm curious what people think about them. They're a little odd because they're way harder than the rest of the game, and I suspect a lot of people who played Tengoku in Japanese skipped them on account of the high quantity of text and the high difficulty.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What's been busy with class stuff, as has our go-to guy that's trying to help us with the graphics hacking. We're making progress, but not very quickly.

Has anyone played with the drum lessons? I'm curious what people think about them. They're a little odd because they're way harder than the rest of the game, and I suspect a lot of people who played Tengoku in Japanese skipped them on account of the high quantity of text and the high difficulty.
i playied them all, they are very difficult!
i´ve spent about 2 days on the last lesson

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've also played them. Never got too far though. They're fun. Nontheless.

OMA2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, sorry to stray a little off-topic here, since I'm not talking about the actual translation of the game, which I just discovered. But since this thread is full of Rhythm Tengoku fans, maybe you could help me.

I'm playing an original japanese GBA cartridge of Rhythm Tengoku in real GBA hardware. I've achieved Perfect in all games, except one, in which I keep failing. It's the game with the marching men with moustache in a bunny costume :). In that game I always "fail" in the very same exact part. But it's strange, because usually, when you fail pushing a button at the exact time, the girl gets "angry" and her face gets red, but in that part of the game, I just lose the "Perfect" rating and can hear the "screw-up" sound effect (the sound you hear when you lose the "Perfect" icon while playing), but the girl's face doesn't change.

So, is that a bug in the game which prevents you from getting perfect? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help. I'll try downloading your patched version of the game to check it out!

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm guessing around 52 seconds is where the mistake is. The girl starts to say one thing, but switches to another.

Not much has changed in the text translation, and we still have no graphical hacker to help us. I have resumed work on a trailer for the translation. That is coming along nicely. I need to change the gameplay footage that is shown to make it more interesting though.

AzureYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I always suspected something about the marching games. A glitch wouldn't be too out there I suppose, but this is Nintendo we're talking about here...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare