Hacking Rhapsodii Shima 5.4

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I just noticed that you quoted my message before my edit. The last line is wrong and could be rather misleading

It's this
i have added game.extension.png and with zipped not working then i extracted the zip now but the problem now is im getting double title one with no cover and one with cover LOL keep getting issues :rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

20200130_164029.jpg
20200130_164018.jpg

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If they remain even after a cache reload, then you must have some other nes plugin.ini that's pointing to the same roms folder.

Press the Home button then click on Select plugin. Browse through pages with the d-pad and tell me where you see a green checkmark

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they remain even after a cache reload, then you must have some other nes plugin.ini that's pointing to the same roms folder.

Press the Home button then click on Select plugin. Browse through pages with the d-pad and tell me where you see a green checkmark

excellent has 2 check for NES FCEUMM AND FCEULtraGX on OOPS

also when i reload the cache or exit the nes then back in nes the fceumm keep come back with it

Last edited by FanNintendo,

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, you have to remove the undesired magic number from your Nes button in console.ini
You can see which one is which looking in your Fceumm and Fceu plugin .ini's.

Last edited by Tetsuo Shima,

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@FanNintendo I think it should be solved now.

I just realized that the double game issue was my fault. For some consoles I used to mix 2 plugins, in the Nes case one for the zapper (using FCEULtraGX for its lightgun support) and one for the standard games (Fceumm).
I forgot to check them all before the release.
Maybe I should make an update, to leave only one magic number for each plugin.*

Edit: * Excluding platforms where multiple magic numbers are necessary, like PC and Arcade.

Reactions: FanNintendo

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@FanNintendo I think it should be solved now.

I just realized that the double game issue was my fault. For some consoles I used to mix 2 plugins, in the Nes case one for the zapper (using FCEULtraGX for its lightgun support) and one for the standard games (Fceumm).
I forgot to check them all before the release.
Maybe I should make an update, to leave only one magic number for each plugin.*

Edit: * Excluding platforms where multiple magic numbers are necessary, like PC and Arcade.

I like FCUEUltaGX im always using it thanks for update me

Reactions: Tetsuo Shima

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rhapsodii shima theme is awesome! great work tetsuo!

but I modified a couple things for my liking.

1. i changed the hover sound to wiiflow's hover sound so that it is different from the click sound.

2. on the game selected screen I made the plugin snapshot bigger vertically (more 4:3). which require making the settings buttons area a bit smaller. mini banners are still the same size.

here's a couple of snapshots:
Feb-28-2020-17h43m38s.png Feb-28-2020-17h45m11s.png

Here's the download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/vphaahi3thsd3ur/rhapsodii_shima_fledge_mod.zip/file
it's just the theme ini.
everything else is the same and you will have to download rhapsodii shima v5.4 to get the images and coverflow.

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you Fledge! I'm really glad for your interest in RS. I'm downloading your ini right now to try it. I like your idea, maybe I will rework the settings buttons area a little. For exampe, removing that black rectangle and leaving just the buttons, so the gap is less visible.

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@fledge68 I'm having a little issue now my custom banners for dosbox
There is a gap between the frame and the banner. This is the only instance where this is happening, no issues with Wii/GC banners or plugin snapshots.
Maybe because my Dos games have both a banner and a snapshot? This wasn't happening previously.
Feb-29-2020-02h32m54s.png

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@fledge68 I'm having a little issue now my custom banners for dosbox
There is a gap between the frame and the banner. This is the only instance where this is happening, no issues with Wii/GC banners or plugin snapshots.
Maybe because my Dos games have both a banner and a snapshot? This wasn't happening previously.
View attachment 198100
If you are using my mod. I did add a little height because the frame was cutting off the bottom of the wii banners. Just adjust the banner frame height by a few pixels less.

Im not sure why your banners are a different height than wii n gamecube banners.

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you are using my mod. I did add a little height because the frame was cutting off the bottom of the wii banners. Just adjust the banner frame height by a few pixels less.

Im not sure why your banners are a different height than wii n gamecube banners.
Will do, thanks. I don't know either, but I seem to recall that I used one of the custom DML banners from Abz as a starting point

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New version update! OP updated.

Rhapsodii Shima 5.4 - v1.1
- updated the controls guide showed in the game info screen. Added the new buttons introduced by Wiiflow 5.4.1 (+, - and A).
- changed the FDS flow in platform.ini to cd_case, similar to the real floppy cases.
- added the new FDS coverflow 'CD_CASE_3' in coverflow.ini, to match the correct proportions and orientation.
- incorporated Fledge's mod: now snapshots in the selected game view are bigger.
- resized the setting buttons area and icons to not overlap the snapshot area.
- removed the multiple magic numbers for NES and N64 in console.ini.
- other minor tweaks.
- troubleshooting section updated.

06.png 05.png 10.png 15.png 01.png

Edit: you're probably wondering where to download the FDS cover set as seen in the screenshots. Well, actually... you still can't. The truth is that after the removal of all nintendo covers from the cover thread, I don't know if I can upload it on these boards anymore. I'm thinking about the Internet Archive, but I'm open to suggestions.

Reactions: Hakaisha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍