***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi RetroGameFan,
I have a problem with Pokémon Black and White Version 2 (Italian Version), i have an M3 DS Real with your firmware (6.88) but does not work...
Please i ask solve this problem as soon as possible.
the game pokemon white (S) does not work please just inform but to take out a new system quickly
anyone know when ver 89 is out?
So i Got an DSTT (with R4 SDHC logo) and tried to play Pokemon Black 2 (D)

I'm Using DSTT/i Clone TT Menu, NOT YS menu, and i Got Error-4.

errcode=-4 : Caused by not having the required loading data for that particular DS Normal game in infolib.
Does that mean i need to wait for an Update? :)

Thx and best regards
Patience my minions...patience!!! LOL :D

I am just waiting on Pokemon Edition Weisse 2 (G) to get dumped and v6.89 will be released so Pokemon Black 2 and White will be fixed for alll regions (A/E/F/G/I/S/U)

ziocarlone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@[member='retrogamefan']

Did you already fix it for Italian version or it will be fixed in v6.89? I tried with v6.88, but it gives me "errcode=-4"... It's just that I didn't patch it?
I wish I could play Pokémon Nero 2 (I) and my girlfriend Pokémon Bianco 2 (I). I know, we're a nerdy couple...
However, I hope my strange problem will be resolved, because the only solution is that I have to buy another flashcard. Retro, what do you think could be the cause of my problem? I don't think it's normal that if I change files in my microSD card (or even change microSD card) your menu doesn't work anymore, and I have to wait the new version... If someone had the same problem I have he must tell us now, because I need to know if I have to buy another flashcard...

@[member='DylanBarbera']

I had the same problem you had, but I tried French patched rom and it works fine!

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there Retro :) I have an R4iGoldPlus and have a few problems with Pokemon Black and White 2 (Join the club huh? ;) ) Anyway, the cutscene at the start works fine but it seems to freeze on the press start screen, it goes black and doesn't even display it. The rom is clean

XXXX - Pokemon: Black Version 2 (U)

and even after patching does't work, if you could help thankyou :) I have the latest version of the multi cart update.

EDIT WOAH! Almost accidentally posted a link, sorry to anyone that saw that!

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey there Retro :) I have an R4iGoldPlus and have a few problems with Pokemon Black and White 2 (Join the club huh? ;) ) Anyway, the cutscene at the start works fine but it seems to freeze on the press start screen, it goes black and doesn't even display it. The rom is clean

XXXX - Pokemon: Black Version 2 (U)

and even after patching does't work, if you could help thankyou :) I have the latest version of the multi cart update.

EDIT WOAH! Almost accidentally posted a link, sorry to anyone that saw that!

MicroSD issue

game is confirmed working on TTmenu, YSMenu, R4i Gold Plus kernel 2.8 with the RGF update.

srxela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. Thank you very much for this hard work. I love TTMenu and YSMenu. Those systems let me play Pokemon Black 2 with my R4i-Gold.EU. Although I have a problem: sometimes, my game freezes at saving. No, this is not my microsd, I´ve bought a 8 GB Class 10 Kingston (very fast at benchmark). ¿Any Idea?.

Regards and thank you very much.

ziocarlone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@[member='retrogamefan']

I found a solution to my problem. I rebuilt the old YSMenu firmware and substituted the files extinfo.dat, infolib.dat, savlib.dat, and obviously the usrcheat.dat (3yo cheats aren't really wonderful) with the ones from your firmware... Now it works fine, I can play! :yaynds:

DylanBarbera

Trophies
Website
celebislegends.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
@[member='retrogamefan']

I found a solution to my problem. I rebuilt the old YSMenu firmware and substituted the files extinfo.dat, infolib.dat, savlib.dat, and obviously the usrcheat.dat (3yo cheats aren't really wonderful) with the ones from your firmware... Now it works fine, I can play! :yaynds:
WOW which YSMenu did you use?

popeel1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how come on my pokemon white 2 j version everything works 100% including saving, but when i want to play pokemon black 2 e version it freezes when i try to save so i'm convinced that it's not a SD card problem

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
this japanese works but american version doesnt thing kinda makes me wonder too... if only there was an easy way to move the english texts/images to the japanese version
to be honest, i kinda hope that the whole lag/save issue just works itself out with compability to the german games xD

sd issues may sound like its the reason, but theres so many people with like class 2 and 4 cards saying they have no troubles at all. since theres nothing i could even use a new micro card on, i'm still refraining from buying a new one with the chance of it not working either...

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So i Got an DSTT (with R4 SDHC logo) and tried to play Pokemon Black 2 (D)

I'm Using DSTT/i Clone TT Menu, NOT YS menu, and i Got Error-4.

errcode=-4 : Caused by not having the required loading data for that particular DS Normal game in infolib.
Does that mean i need to wait for an Update? :)

Thx and best regards
Strange, i have a DSTT, i'm using the latest kernel and Pokemon Black 2(U) works fine to me, i recommend you use the (U) rom then wait for the fix for (D)

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='retrogamefan']

I can play black 2 and white 2 100% but i cann olny succes saving 80% of the time. i can save a lot of times but some time i cant. Any idea can you fix this in v6.89??

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

srxela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. Thank you very much for this hard work. I love TTMenu and YSMenu. Those systems let me play Pokemon Black 2 with my R4i-Gold.EU. Although I have a problem: sometimes, my game freezes at saving. No, this is not my microsd, I´ve bought a 8 GB Class 10 Kingston (very fast at benchmark). ¿Any Idea?.

Regards and thank you very much.

Up. Thanks.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page has been updated :)

Also, just so people know, the problems some of you are having ARE NOT AP related. If it was, the exact same issue would occur on ALL carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4