Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

awaseth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey retro, for the gei users, when do you think the approximated time will be for continued support on our devices, or are you just gunna leave us forever?

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

New dumps keep coming, so a new DAT Update is available and the front page has been updated :).

@ awaseth

I need to get myself a GEi cart to properly test as I know YSMenu should be able to work

awaseth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retro, tysm for trying to help the small but ignored and needy GEi and R4i.ndsi.in community. However, if you wanted to get one, i think that they are only available in southeast asia, austrailia and New zealand..

ziocarlone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bug Report
The menu isn't working again on my N5 with 6075c update. Same white screens. After having tried to open them with 6075c roms become unuseful and always get white screen if I try to use another menu to open them, so I need to substitute them with the ones I have on my pc and use another menu.
I'm using now the original 6.82 version. I wish next version will work well again.

@[member='retrogamefan']
Ask me if you want me to test something or if you want a better explication of the problem.

MaikeldeBeer

Trophies
XP
Heya Retro,

Sorry for prob asking a not so smart question. But I can't find what i have to do when my firmware is coming from http://www.r4isdhc.com/
Is it possible that the RetroGameFan Multi Cart update doesn't work on this card? ( You're doing a great job btw, keep going! )
Sorry for being blind if you're supporting this card. :D

R4i_r3_c2.jpg

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page has been updated :).

@ theme21 & ziocarlone

Update to v6.83. I'm unsure as to why the DATs are white screening for you.

@ Maikeldebeer

No, unfortunately carts from r4isdhc.com are not supported

SteveNAllieSanto

Trophies
XP
1. Release Number - 5585
2. Game Full Name - Pokémon: Black Version
3. Game Serial - TWL-IRBO-EUSA
4. CRC32 - 5BA68128
5. Atm i can load the game but it wont gain any experience at all ive tried to use clena version only and even use the AP patch method in the ds-scene tool that u provided retrogamefan. I have a M3DS Real cart with only ur update on it and pokemon black game. both black and white version of pokemon 1 do not allow me to gain any experience.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
5. Atm i can load the game but it wont gain any experience at all ive tried to use clena version only and even use the AP patch method in the ds-scene tool that u provided retrogamefan. I have a M3DS Real cart with only ur update on it and pokemon black game. both black and white version of pokemon 1 do not allow me to gain any experience.
Did you try deleting the .sav file?

SteveNAllieSanto

Trophies
XP
Did you try deleting the .sav file?
well my white version has no sav file and i tested with that to confirm it wasnt my black version save file so idk whats up.

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ ziocarlone

I ended up rebuilding the DAT database from v6.82 -> v6.83. There must of been some sort of corruption post v6.82

@ SteveNAllieSantos

I will look into it for you, just in case it is a problem that has arisen like the white screening people experienced post v6.82

SteveNAllieSanto

Trophies
XP
@ ziocarlone

I ended up rebuilding the DAT database from v6.82 -> v6.83. There must of been some sort of corruption post v6.82

@ SteveNAllieSantos

I will look into it for you, just in case it is a problem that has arisen like the white screening people experienced post v6.82

thnx apperciate it. ill wait for your word til then ill just trial and error things see whats going on. Also the white screening still happens with me on latest update trying to use any cheats on pokemon black or white. havent tested any other games tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j