Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by ploggy,

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so with yesterdays build sf3 3rd Strike works does take a while to load , normal sf3 doesn't load going tobtest some more now

Completely normal and expected on every platform, ROMs are zipped and big in size. SFIII2 and SFIII3 do work, the only one that hasn't yet for me is SFIII.

sfIII has always worked fine btw, what i had to do was combine the sfIII.zip with the sfIIIU.zip(has one file in it) then it worked just fine. lemme know if that fixes it for u guys

Reactions: niuus

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will loading sfiiiu.zip work ?
probably? but i didnt bother trying. i just took that file and put it into the sfiii.zip and it works fine now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Buildbot 2016-11-13

CPS1:
Working! (tested with: Final Fight, Street Fighter II, 3 Wonders, Carrier Air Wing) **
CPS2: Working! (tested with: Marvel vs. Capcom, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes, Street Fighter Alpha 1-2-3)
CPS3: Working! (tested with: Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Jojo's Venture, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Red Earth, Warzard) ***
FBA 2012: Won't load fully in the Homebrew Launcher (size limit)
Neo Geo: Working! (tested with: Art of Fighting 3, Fatal Fury 3, KoF '96, The Last Blade 2, Metal Slug 4-5, SNK vs. Capcom Super Plus)
FCEUMM: Working! ***
Gambatte: Exception Type DSI Error, CODE DUMP.
GenesisPlus GX: Working! Sega 1000, Master System, Genesis, and Sega CD, all perfect! MCD EUR BIOS runs a bit faster.
MAME2003 Midway: Working! (tested with: Mortal Kombat I - II - 3 - Ultimate, NBA Jam, NBA Jam Tournament Edition, NBA Maximum Hang Time)
Mednafen Lynx: Exception Type DSI Error, CODE DUMP.
Mednafen NGP: Exception Type DSI Error, CODE DUMP.
Mednafen PCE Fast: Exception Type DSI Error, CODE DUMP.
Mednafen SuperGrafx: Exception Type DSI Error, CODE DUMP.
Mednafen VB: Exception Type DSI Error, CODE DUMP.
Mednafen Wswan: Exception Type DSI Error, CODE DUMP.
mGBA: Working! Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance (including 32Mb games). May crash and CODE DUMP after loading various games, happened to me with 2 GBC games in succession.
Nestopia: Exception Type DSI Error, CODE DUMP.
Quicknes: Working!
Snes9x 2010: Working!

** hangs after loading more than 1 game.
*** going back to menu and pressing Resume will crash the emu and go back to Homebrew Launcher. You can now simply touch the screen or load another ROM to circumvent this.

kof2003 runs with many graphical glitches, SVC Super Plus ran without issues.

yea kof2003 is still messed up for me too, i DID get SVC Super Plus to work, but SVC Plus still will not load, can u verify this? thanks

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
probably? but i didnt bother trying. i just took that file and put it into the sfiii.zip and it works fine now.
yea kof2003 is still messed up for me too, i DID get SVC Super Plus to work, but SVC Plus still will not load, can u verify this? thanks
Tried all of them, the ones that worked for me: svc, svcpcb, svcsplus.

sfIII has always worked fine btw, what i had to do was combine the sfIII.zip with the sfIIIU.zip(has one file in it) then it worked just fine. lemme know if that fixes it for u guys
I'll try this trick!

Last edited by niuus,

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like CPS3 core broke on the latest nightly for me. Updating the build broke it after losing rom and waiting 10 seconds on black screen

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried deleting your 2 cfg files in the retroarch folder?
Give me two minutes and I will try that and report back.

EDIT deleted the two cfg files and tried to load a vb rom still getting dsi error has occurred.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: ploggy

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
11-13, 11-14

CPS2, MAME2003 Midway, NEO GEO: Exception Type DSI Error
Street Fighter Alpha 3, Mortal Kombat 1/2/3, Metal Slug 5/X

11-12 Work

Last edited by AlanLC,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So let's see. Today we have

• Aspect ratio correction
  • Better sound
  • Button mapping
  • More working cores?
Looking good. Obviously there's a lot to do, but this feels like more than baby steps
Disabling bilinear filtering also now works!

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes homebrew launcher 1.3 what is strange is that the wonderswan emu worked fine in 1.2 but now I have 1.3 it does nor work either is the problem 1.3
Hmmm, then the only other thing I can suggest is delete everything to do with retroarch and start again with the zip I uploaded (if you want the full pack from that build I'll upload that too) :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is that the one that supports RPX app loading? I thought there were still some issues with certain files or something?
What sj33 said :ninja:

Last edited by ploggy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe KI Gold will have the same problems but overall everything else should run fine