Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
[QUOTE = "Baphomet, post: 6828515, membro: 383170"] Sim, eu tenho certeza que é algo que eu estou fazendo. Como eu realmente possuir estes jogos e podem utilizar cópias legítimas, eu prefiro fazer isso. Eu tenho certeza que vou descobrir o que diabos eu estou fazendo errado. Obrigado pela confirmação extra, porém, apreciados. :)[/ QUOTE]
amigo coloque Uma bios Junto das rons de sega cd executar ELA QUANDO ELA abrir va em fechar DEPOIS abra um ron de Jogo ja testei Até ágora UMAs 30 aproximadamente é todas funcionão perfeito

English only please :)

Translated ^^

added support to load and launch RPX files directly through SD or wiiload/sendelf
- added error prints in progress window on failures
NOTE: For this to work you will need to update the code550.bin (or the mp4 file). The old mp4 will still work but not be able to load RPX files, only ELFs.

EDIT: The next nightly release should have some good changes :) :)
https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/pull/3990

Last edited by ploggy,

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
[QUOTE = "Baphomet, post: 6828515, membro: 383170"] Sim, eu tenho certeza que é algo que eu estou fazendo. Como eu realmente possuir estes jogos e podem utilizar cópias legítimas, eu prefiro fazer isso. Eu tenho certeza que vou descobrir o que diabos eu estou fazendo errado. Obrigado pela confirmação extra, porém, apreciados. :)[/ QUOTE]
amigo coloque Uma bios Junto das rons de sega cd executar ELA QUANDO ELA abrir va em fechar DEPOIS abra um ron de Jogo ja testei Até ágora UMAs 30 aproximadamente é todas funcionão perfeito
The rules say that only English is alowed, so please dont write in portuguese

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Please use Google Translator, English only forums and all that. Thank you.

English only please :)

Translated ^^

EDIT: The next nightly release should have some good changes :) :)
https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/pull/3990

Oh wow :blink:^_^

Reactions: ploggy

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
mGBA: Working! GBA games only, GB games crash and CODE DUMP.

I have zero issues playing GB and GBC games on mGBA I have tried about 10 games and they all load so don't know why you are getting a code dump. Do you have a GBA bios setup as I do so if not that might be why GB and GBC games don't work for you
Forgot to update it, but yes, they are working, they just weren't previously. GBA bios does not matter and has never been needed for Game Boy games.

Last edited by niuus,

aliaspider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
On it, wanna check some filter action =D
video filters worked from the start, what was just added was just the ability to set bilinear filtering on/off.
video filters will slow down everything considerably for now that is why I didn't bother bundeling them yet, but if you really wanna try them out, just download the 3ds nightly and copy the retroarch/filters folder to your SD card.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
video filters worked from the start, what was just added was just the ability to set bilinear filtering on/off.
video filters will slow down everything considerably for now that is why I didn't bother bundeling them yet, but if you really wanna try them out, just download the 3ds nightly and copy the retroarch/filters folder to your SD card.

Have you figured out a solution to the max elf size of the fba/mame core? Dimok has released a new version of the Hombrew Launcher that's compatible with the RPX format would that help?

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I do not need them, i just like to experiment. To play, i'll rather have the closest to original experience, which is why i welcome the ability to turn the blurry Bilinear off =D

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I do not need them, i just like to experiment. To play, i'll rather have the closest to original experience, which is why i welcome the ability to turn the blurry Bilinear off =D
Now we need the correct aspect ratio! :D

aliaspider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Have you figured out a solution to the max elf size of the fba/mame core? Dimok has released a new version of the Hombrew Launcher that's compatible with the RPX format would that help?
yeah thanks to Dimok big sized binaries are now possible, full fba launched fine as rpx from the new HBL, I'll add it to the buildbot in the next days since it isn't in a useable state yet.
Now we need the correct aspect ratio! :D
check the buildbot :P

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
yeah thanks to Dimok big sized binaries are now possible, full fba launched fine as rpx from the new HBL, I'll add it to the buildbot in the next days since it isn't in a useable state yet.

Awesome! Thanks for the hard work!

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Thanks for the hard work!

Wait so what we have now in the 11-13 build

Fixed sound
Pressing home opens menu
Stable save states
Aspect ratio changes

Wow, this is freaking awesome :D Thank you everyone for your hard work ^_^

Edit: You're using the build compiled at 12:34 PM right? :P

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: SilverWah

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Testing as we speak, thanks for your efforts! Sadly, all/some builds are broken now, games will crash and code dump. Only tested with CPS-1, CPS-2, CPS-3, & Neo Geo, none work. Went back one build and everything is fine.

Reactions: ploggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2