Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Btw, I managed to get mp3 music working yesterday for PrBoom.
I just need to find the right Hz to make it work properly since I had the files from the Wii port which modified Hz to make it sound properly.

It's TyrQuake the one I can't seem to find anything about for getting it to play the amazing OST which Trent Reznor made for the game.
Does anyone have any idea about how to make TyrQuake to play MP3/OGG music files?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, I managed to get mp3 music working yesterday for PrBoom.
I just need to find the right Hz to make it work properly since I had the files from the Wii port which modified Hz to make it sound properly.

It's TyrQuake the one I can't seem to find anything about for getting it to play the amazing OST which Trent Reznor made for the game.
Does anyone have any idea about how to make TyrQuake to play MP3/OGG music files?

Maybe it's 16-bit PCM/WAV at 44.1 kHz? Try that maybe? Or MP3 at 44.1 kHz at 128 kbps? Hard to know for sure, Gonna test the other cores though.

So far so good :) tested cps1 cps2 pce and genesis.

PCE works? Huh, wonder if PCE/CD works (Rondo of Blood).

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So far so good :) tested cps1 cps2 pce and genesis.
You got PCE working?! :O
Damn, gotta try it out when I get home for sure, gotta have that damn Rondo of Blood translation working haha.
Maybe it's 16-bit PCM/WAV at 44.1 kHz? Try that maybe? Or MP3 at 44.1 kHz at 128 kbps? Hard to know for sure, Gonna test the other cores though.

PCE works? Huh, wonder if PCE/CD works (Rondo of Blood).

Oh, no worry about the kHz at the moment, I will simply download the official mp3 files for prboom and it should work as intended.
It's TyrQuake the one I can't find anything about to get it to work with music. :/

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You got PCE working?! :O
Damn, gotta try it out when I get home for sure, gotta have that damn Rondo of Blood translation working haha.

Oh, no worry about the kHz at the moment, I will simply download the official mp3 files for prboom and it should work as intended.
It's TyrQuake the one I can't find anything about to get it to work with music. :/

Check my edit :)

Reactions: the_randomizer

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Check my edit :)
WHAT THE SHAFT?!
They all work now?!
So the video driver fix that aliaspider made fixed the remaining cores then? :O
Holy freaking shit, I hope that RPX HBL release comes soon, Full Mame would be bollocks and I'll be set for months to give them time for the PPC dynarecs :P

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt work for me :\

I was using the 11-13-16 build and it worked for me, I don't know what to suggest other than trying different builds. If you read the OP, you can clearly see that aspect ratio changes work in the new build. I don't know what else to suggest.

If it doesn't work on the latest nightly, then delete the config files and try again, other than that, I can't be of much help *shrug*

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It doesnt work for me :\
I was using the 11-13-16 build and it worked for me, I don't know what to suggest other than trying different builds. If you read the OP, you can clearly see that aspect ratio changes work in the new build. I don't know what else to suggest.

If it doesn't work on the latest nightly, then delete the config files and try again, other than that, I can't be of much help *shrug*
I'd recommend the same.
Also try screwing around with the Aspect Ratio and the Custom one too.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly i don't get it. I've been tinkering for a while and the only thing i can do is turning off the bilinear filtering

I feel like i'm missing something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol