Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can older console cores be added to the buildbot such as atari, commodore64, odyssey, colecovision, amiga, msx, etc. Also, more importantly, can the 32x core be compiled? I believe its picodrive that runs 32x. That would extremely awesome.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
what does it mean when you load a game then it quits back to the menu ? im haveing this alot with neogeo specificly metal slug 4/5 ? also cps3 is the same??

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the new nightly didn't change anything. All bugs in yesterday's builds are present in this build. Hopefully the build itself will update later tonight :)

That being said, no rush, retroarch team. Take your time to make this better. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what does it mean when you load a game then it quits back to the menu ? im haveing this alot with neogeo specificly metal slug 4/5 ? also cps3 is the same??
You need to get roms for specifically fb alpha 0.2.97.30. Just Google it and you'll find it :)

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to seem like I'm not patient because I am willing to wait months if need be but I was wondering for psx emulation if we're looking more at n64 time frame (few months/year) or closer to a few weeks like it took on vita?

Also if we gain the ability to install home brew to the home screen like we can on 3ds would we eventually get the "all in 1" retro arch so 1 icon for all emulators? that would be the dream imo

Thanks again for this seeing retro arch on the wii u is awesome!!:bow:

aliaspider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
If you really need a bigger executable that can be done. It could be increased to 70+ mb if needed. Did you guys actually hit the limit?
oh yeah that would be great :D
also, kind of related, would it be possible for the data/bss sections to start at a different address? mainly at an address >= 0x10000000 to make it visible to the gpu. it seemed to work with a tiny test program but it didn't for retroarch.

Alcarajo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get any emulator to run. I open them and i can just move the left stick and no buttons work. Not even the dpad.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get any emulator to run. I open them and i can just move the left stick and no buttons work. Not even the dpad.

Are you using the buildbot builds or the ones on the app store? I used both and they work just fine, so....IDK. *Shrug* Try different builds, but they work.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Are you using the buildbot builds or the ones on the app store? I used both and they work just fine, so....IDK. *Shrug* Try different builds, but they work.
I personally used buildbot builds and most cores worked fine. Those that didn't threw a dsi exception screen at rom loading.

Reactions: the_randomizer

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Could anyone help me out to get prboom, tyrquake and RONDO OF Blood working?
What issues are you having?

The WAD (for Doom) or id1 (for Quake) folders can be anywhere, load the .wad or .pak files as if they were roms. Make sure the have prboom.wad from the prboom project too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes