brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Have full fba set here what vertical games you know of?
Pacman and Ms. Pacman. I know there are many more, but after I found out about the problem, I just quit using those emulators until I could look through the code and fix it, and now that they are fixed, I couldn't tell you which ones other than those two games. LOL

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Pacman and Ms. Pacman. I know there are many more, but after I found out about the problem, I just quit using those emulators until I could look through the code and fix it, and now that they are fixed, I couldn't tell you which ones other than those two games. LOL
No me neither. Not a big player on vertical screen games. Just tested 1941 cause I'm sure that's a vertical game. Didn't have to change any options it just loaded up like this. It's very squashed. My fba is set at 16:9
IMG_5705.JPG

Reactions: brienj

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
No me neither. Not a big player on vertical screen games. Just tested 1941 cause I'm sure that's a vertical game. Didn't have to change any options it just loaded up like this. It's very squashed. My fba is set at 16:9
Cool, that means the nightlies have the changes. BTW, you can change the aspect ratio settings in Retroarch too. It would make the game wider and not totally true to the original game, but might make it not look so skinny.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Pacman. Changed aspect ratio to 1:1 and everything is great
IMG_5708.JPG

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tested mspacman and galaxian too with fba2012 core and everything is working as it should. No bugs either with loading multiple roms etc. Pro controller works fine to

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so no retroarch core runs sega system 32 games?

you still havent uploaded your atari jaguar compiled core even if slow as hell i wanted to test it xD

I did upload it it, it's in here somewhere :)

@pedro702 https://gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-wiiu-wip.447670/page-147#post-7025266
The Virtual Jaguar and the Mame2000 cores :)

@brienj can you have a go at compiling the mame2010 core please? I tried but got compile errors (be warned it takes ages to compile) :) I think the Mame 2010 core supports Sega System 32 games that some people were after.

Last edited by ploggy,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: ploggy

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I did upload it it, it's in here somewhere :)

@pedro702 https://gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-wiiu-wip.447670/page-147#post-7025266
The Virtual Jaguar and the Mame2000 cores :)

@brienj can you have a go at compiling the mame2010 core please? I tried but got compile errors (be warned it takes ages to compile) :) I think the Mame 2010 core supports Sega System 32 games that some people were after.

I can try, no guarantees though. BTW, I noticed they have a FBAlpha that is newer than the 2012 one, why isn't it being done? Maybe I will try that one too.

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can try, no guarantees though. BTW, I noticed they have a FBAlpha that is newer than the 2012 one, why isn't it being done? Maybe I will try that one too.
I hope you can get it to work, there's like double the rom count over 2003, of course it may run like treacle but you never know. :)

Wow, I cant believe I never noticed there was a newer FBA core. :P If I saw I would have tried to compile it ages ago.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.