Not open for further replies.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
lel 10/10 thread
so, now that the thing is released does it have a browser?
can i use my tv remote to code throught the camera input?
it has bluethoot, how a fake joy con that overflows the input and grant us boot -33Mhz armx86 access???

usb C, connect to pc send a very low voltage signal that the switch will not be able to detect, the code will be saved into battery charge, then you play until battery is discharged to the point it starts to output morse code into the switch and bam, exploited.

can i use my credit card on the nfc reader to unlock super special cfw DLC pass?

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When Piracy gets released the Console is nearly dead and this is maybe the last Console that Nintendo publishes when they Fail......

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When Piracy gets released the Console is nearly dead and this is maybe the last Console that Nintendo publishes when they Fail......

Say that to the 3DS, or the Wii in its heyday. When piracy becomes possible on a system, it is not at all a direct correlation with whether or not the system on the whole is dying or doing well. The Wii U was ultimately going to be a failure whether or not it got hacked. If the system didn't get hacked wide open within the last year or so, it was still going to be a dead system regardless.

Last edited by duffmmann,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Say that to the 3DS, or in the Wii in its heyday. When piracy becomes possible on a system, it is not at all a direct correlation with whether or not the system on the whole is dying or doing well. The Wii U was ultimately going to be a failure whether or not it got hacked. If the system didn't get hacked wide open within the last year or so, it was still going to be a dead system regardless.
being hacked i can actually get one for the purpose of using it to play like it's 2-5 games, wii, and as a great emulation machine
otherwise it would be trash

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Switch homebrew exploit is already there at basic level, it is really easy to find exploits thanks to the not so advanced public wifi thing.
Still no UI for the homebrew etc.

Last edited by svensonic1,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
being hacked i can actually get one for the purpose of using it to play like it's 2-5 games, wii, and as a great emulation machine
otherwise it would be trash

But that's not my point. When the Wii was first hacked wide open, it was still selling very well. The 3DS still continues to sell well despite being hacked wide open. My point is that his thesis of "When Piracy gets released the Console is nearly dead" is absolutely a flawed line of logic to be following.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lel 10/10 thread
so, now that the thing is released does it have a browser?
can i use my tv remote to code throught the camera input?
it has bluethoot, how a fake joy con that overflows the input and grant us boot -33Mhz armx86 access???

usb C, connect to pc send a very low voltage signal that the switch will not be able to detect, the code will be saved into battery charge, then you play until battery is discharged to the point it starts to output morse code into the switch and bam, exploited.

can i use my credit card on the nfc reader to unlock super special cfw DLC pass?

It have a web browser (hiden one for connecting to hotspots)

Look the 3ds less than 1% are hacked, it dosen't change much about the sales
Wowsers! Has the Switch been hacked already?
No but it is being and we already have javascript execution, if i had to bet i would say than in less than a week we will have homebrew or even privilege escalation
https://twitter.com/NedWilliamson/status/837557912809566209

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
It have a web browser (hiden one for connecting to hotspots)
OMG EXPLOIT CONFIRMED, fuck you auroraright yello8 smealum and others for not releasing hax naw, wtf you are such a dumb assholes keeping all hax for yourself, i gonna kill you for not releases source code of hax

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OMG EXPLOIT CONFIRMED, fuck you auroraright yello8 smealum and others for not releasing hax naw, wtf you are such a dumb assholes keeping all hax for yourself, i gonna kill you for not giving us hax
Or you can hack it yourself
I would have helped the hacking community but i cant afford it yet and by the time i get one it will already be hacked so meh i might just do some homebrews ^^

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OMG EXPLOIT CONFIRMED, fuck you auroraright yello8 smealum and others for not releasing hax naw, wtf you are such a dumb assholes keeping all hax for yourself, i gonna kill you for not releases source code of hax
They're not keeping the hax for theirselves, they're working on it.
So far javascript execution works so a homebrew is not so far away, may even expect one the coming week.

Reactions: Alkéryn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1