Not open for further replies.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Or you can hack it yourself
I would have helped the hacking community but i cant afford it yet and by the time i get one it will already be hacked so meh i might just do some homebrews ^^
you know i am making a "sattire" about the people in the internet lol...
all my answers in this thread are just a "sattire" a "parody" or whatever you call them

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
They're not keeping the hax for theirselves, they're working on it.
So far javascript execution works so a homebrew is not so far away, may even expect one the coming week.
lies, the switch has a browser, it's confirmed, i want hax source code release now!!!! fuck them developers

Reactions: Alkéryn

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lies, the switch has a browser, it's confirmed, i want hax source code release now!!!! fuck them developers
It has a webkit, not a full working browser (yet), the webkit(public wifi thing) is pretty exploitable vs the 3ds so a next week hack is seriously a possibility.
I also got some cool stuff working using fake Public WiFi, interesting what you can do with it.
But I'll leave it over to the export.
Little tip: do not update from 2.0.0, if a hax gets indeed created and they can get it working at deep root level then we have the new a9lh.

Last edited by svensonic1,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It has a webkit, not a full working browser, the webkit(public wifi thing) is pretty exploitable vs the 3ds so a next week hack is seriously a possibility.
I also got some cool stuff working using fake Public WiFi, interesting what you can do with it.
But I'll leave it over to the export.
I personally think the switch is a real strainer, like they didn't even tried to secure it xD

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
see, i had been telling in thsi thread, they already hacked it, why not release switch emulator and free games hax???? stupid developers they dont share anything

(ok now it's enough of this)
Are you 12?
We still do not have full device access, still no access to the switch root, still no ui for homebrew.
It will take time.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you 12?
We still do not have full device access, still no access to the switch root, still no ui for homebrew.
It will take time.
He is just trolling, i wanted to keep the thread serious but i forgot we were on gbatemp ^^
We don't have yet but it is just a question of days for homebrew and or kernel acess

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you guys are making fun, but, there is nobody that remember the PSP ? She was hacked even before US/EUR launch IIRC x).
Exactly
I just now wonder how *STABLE* the switch will get xD

Reactions: migles

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
He is just trolling, i wanted to keep the thread serious but i forgot we were on gbatemp ^^
We don't have yet but it is just a question of days for homebrew and or kernel acess
Kernel Access in a week, Homebrew UI in 1 month.
I think this is a good estimate seeing on how progress is going.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kernel Access in a week, Homebrew UI in 1 month.
I think this is a good estimate seeing on how progress is going.
Yup
I'm just sad that i couldn't hack it myself, i was ready to( in term of knowledge) but i don't have enough money yet, maybe in a few month but by the time we will already have rom loaders xD

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Are you 12?
It will take time.
you know i am making a "sattire" about the people in the internet lol...
all my answers in this thread are just a "sattire" a "parody" or whatever you call them

heh, i am just tired of the bunch of threads that had been around about "can the switch be hacked and free games???" before the console was even out, and how theese kids just wanted to talk if the console had or not a browser (if people heard that the console had a browser they jumped in like wild wolfs claming exploit confirmed)
i decided to just act dumb in this thread for the sake of it...

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
I love how the Switch has a browser but public hotspots still can't use it... Makes me think why since someone can simply redirect pages on the existing "browser" ones anyways...

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LOL, are you new to the hacking scene? We were seeing stuff like this on the 3DS and Wii U years before public exploits were actually released. It's great if they can get a basic "Hello world" code executed, but that is not an indication that hax and homebrew are right around the corner. Its certainly promising for the future scene and the system, again though, lets talk in 2 to 3 years. Maybe then you can actually begin to start requesting homebrew apps for the Switch, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."