ROM Hack [Request] I would like a NTR cheat for Yo-kai Watch 2 Bony Spirit for v1.1

LukySplatoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello everyone! :-D
I tested ntr cheat but it doesn't work for update 1.1 on YW2 BS so it's possible that someone make it? please
I went to make this update for french language on this game!
Here list of codes for not update!
It's possible more cheat like choose a yokai spammer.
Thanks!

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the cool homebrew for the 3DS, you would think someone would make a CIA installable app that could browse a NTR database from the 3DS and allow you to download any, and all NTR cheats straight to the SD card. sorry. not trying to take over your post, but there has to be somebody out there that can do this.

Reactions: Zidapi

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop bumping your thread. Seriously. Have some freaking patience and wait for someone to post cheats. It's rude and wrong to keep bumping your thread.

Reactions: Zidapi

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With all the cool homebrew for the 3DS, you would think someone would make a CIA installable app that could browse a NTR database from the 3DS and allow you to download any, and all NTR cheats straight to the SD card. sorry. not trying to take over your post, but there has to be somebody out there that can do this.
Sounds like a great idea! When can you start? Seriously great idea though.
Stop bumping your thread. Seriously. Have some freaking patience and wait for someone to post cheats. It's rude and wrong to keep bumping your thread.
It's also technically against the rules, but only Nintendo would ban someone for such a small thing... ;)

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-