Homebrew [REQUEST] Dragon Quest XI NTR Cheat

AllenHirai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently the new dragon quest game came out on the 3ds and ps4 in japan. And I am asking if anyone can make a NTR plugin for the game to make it so that I can get lots of gold or something

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop rapidly making threads on succession. It clogs up the threads. Also, the game just came out, so nobody knows how it works yet to make a plugin.

AllenHirai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop rapidly making threads on succession. It clogs up the threads. Also, the game just came out, so nobody knows how it works yet to make a plugin.[/QUOT
Stop rapidly making threads on succession. It clogs up the threads. Also, the game just came out, so nobody knows how it works yet to make a plugin.
i only made 2 threads today stop whining

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

u dont own the site and if u cant make it dont say shit

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

u dont own the site and if u cant make it dont say shit
I'm sorry, I'm just helping decrease clutter. For the record, people aren't obligated to help you, and your attitude certainly isn't gonna help your chances. Im also bringing you the reality that the plugins don't quite exist yet, and making them isn't a simple task.

NanashiFinal13

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm sorry, I'm just helping decrease clutter. For the record, people aren't obligated to help you, and your attitude certainly isn't gonna help your chances. Im also bringing you the reality that the plugins don't quite exist yet, and making them isn't a simple task.

You are wrong, there is a plugin for the game, and came out the same day than the game. Go to www.speedfly.cn and you can find it.

http://www.speedfly.cn/19865.html

AllenHirai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your welcome. Also the next time you need a plugin for cheats, just visit the site (speedfly.cn). They upload plugins fast and has plugin for a lot of games (some times they upload plugins the same day the game release)
I will from now on thank you very much

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i start it i have ntr open and have the file in plugin/0004000000199200.plg
You create a folder inside plugin called 0004000000199200, and then you put the .plg file inside of it, usually named cheats.plg. Also, usually ntr cheats for games arent made as quickly as this one did, but still most people do not respond to requests for future notice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier +1