Homebrew [Request] CTRAging (3ds debug app) research.

P

PaiiNSteven

Does anyone know if its possible to obtain a xorpad from an already existant nand backup? I have the original console with me right now.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does anyone know if its possible to obtain a xorpad from an already existant nand backup? I have the original console with me right now.
xorpads work for any nand backup you have made, just make a new fat16 xorpad.
idk but i got a bunch of ncch files so idk
Read first post, if you have a ncch with the name of CTRaging Title ID you are lucky.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this exist on non-US region consoles?

I bought a 3DS XL from Taiwan that comes with a pre-installed game, and I sent it off to get hardmodded and dumped before ever turning it on, because I want the option to revert back to the original un-formatted-but-still-has-the-game state, which means the only possibility is a hardmod (since software NAND dumps require you to complete setup)

Once it's done and I get it back, I can certainly make a xorpad and use that on the day-one NAND dump.

I also have a EUR and JPN 2DS (the Pokémon editions that are yellow/green, not released here in the US) that I made NAND backups of immediately after completing setup.

Sadly I don't have any untouched USA ones, I have several USA 3DSes but the only backups were taken long after I got them (and/or systems I bought used)

Edit: actually I forgot, I have a couple collector's edition N3DSes that I haven't even opened the box for. But if that one's already been dumped, then probably not much use?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does this exist on non-US region consoles?

I bought a 3DS XL from Taiwan that comes with a pre-installed game, and I sent it off to get hardmodded and dumped before ever turning it on, because I want the option to revert back to the original un-formatted-but-still-has-the-game state, which means the only possibility is a hardmod (since software NAND dumps require you to complete setup)

Once it's done and I get it back, I can certainly make a xorpad and use that on the day-one NAND dump.

I also have a EUR and JPN 2DS (the Pokémon editions that are yellow/green, not released here in the US) that I made NAND backups of immediately after completing setup.

Sadly I don't have any untouched USA ones, I have several USA 3DSes but the only backups were taken long after I got them (and/or systems I bought used)

Edit: actually I forgot, I have a couple collector's edition N3DSes that I haven't even opened the box for. But if that one's already been dumped, then probably not much use?
The region doesn't matter, if you have an untouched nand, the probabilities increase a lot :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo