Homebrew [request] can someone attach fasthax to safehax?

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
But no reason exists not to install a9lh...
well you are insane if you speak like that
the first a9lh mistake it's to use sysnand

if nintendo in his next update checks on boot for a9lh existence or if checks for files that should not be on the nand you will meet hell
I am a coder and a reverse engineer and I a lot of times have said why it's a mistake to install a9lh
you will see it for your own eyes on a near future

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

if nintendo in his next update checks on boot for a9lh existence or if checks for files that should not be on the nand you will meet hell
I am a coder and a reverse engineer and I a lot of times have said why it's a mistake to install a9lh
Your first mistake is not knowing a9lh can use emunand

Your next mistake is nintendo is to stupid to fix that

Your next mistake is it is hard to patch a9lh (according to devs)

Your last mistake is it isn't a mistake to install a9lh. It's a mistake to launch cfw without any sort of autobooting leaving sysnand open to accidental updates.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France

well you are insane as well then, what you're saying is stupid
you clearly do not understand how k9lh works, k9lh on its own does not add anything on the ctrnand
and no one gives a fuck if you are or not, adding that is not an argument, especially if its not true. if nintendo wants to check it anyway (which they won't), we'll just patch it again.
plus, they wont attempt anything to make *hax users' consoles unusable.

so you can now stop saying bullshit now, thanks

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Your first mistake is not knowing a9lh can use emunand
I know I can use it
Your next mistake is nintendo is to stupid to fix that
remember the Nintendo bounty hunt, I already tell them how to know if a user it's running a9lh
Your next mistake is it is hard to patch a9lh (according to devs)
false lol
Your last mistake is it isn't a mistake to install a9lh. It's a mistake to launch cfw without any sort of autobooting leaving sysnand open to accidental updates.
menuhax coldboots to a boot.3dsx on launch leaving almost no risk
well you are insane as well then, what you're saying is stupid
you clearly do not understand how k9lh works, k9lh on its own does not add anything on the ctrnand
I know how it works, and if you do not know a9lh can load files from nand on boot
and no one gives a fuck if you are or not, adding that is not an argument, especially if its not true. if nintendo wants to check it anyway (which they won't), we'll just patch it again.
plus, they wont attempt anything to make *hax users' consoles unusable.
well, you are kind unrespectful, but you will see

Reactions: tunip3

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
remember the Nintendo bounty hunt, I already tell them how to know if a user it's running a9lh
im sure they really did care, because they probably already knew how and its literally not what they were asking for on their bounty. good job

I know how it works, and if you do not know a9lh can load files from nand on boot
if you did, you would know its the k9lh implementation that does that, not the hax itself, lol

Reactions: Quantumcat

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

if fbi can acsess the nand to install sd less a9lh surely a game would be able to delete the a9lh payloads and then shut down the console stopping you from booting and playing the game with a9lh

Reactions: Chelsea_Fantasy

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
if fbi can acsess the nand to install sd less a9lh surely a game would be able to delete the a9lh payloads and then shut down the console stopping you from booting and playing the game with a9lh
by the way, you found a merged one?
I tried to mix it myself, but the only think I get it's a huge error, even cleaning
https://github.com/nedwill/fasthax/issues/63

Rj2i52J.jpg

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
though ive been using the cart required safehax merged with no problems on 2ds n3ds and o3ds but not the no cart version but i dont remember exactly where i got the one i received from so i just have it downloaded as someone found it and gave it to me. its the version i reccomended to people because the fasthax / safehax no cart version never ever worked for me no matter how many times i used it. (except well once)

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
just to say luma cannot work when the arm9loader hax payload is renamed to the prioritised safehax 9 payload nameso just keep it at arm9loader hax and see if it works like that
create the path.txt
or hexedit luma and done, no need to config!
or in a hardest way: edit the code and recompile it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ