ROM Hack [REQUEST] All Unlocked Super mario maker save

Fabjan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem :) Just uploading it to MEGA right now :D by the way, I'd suggest downloading the whole folder as a .zip file as it's easier to download :)

EDIT: OK, I've got the link. Just saying, for some reason as a .rar file it shows up as 105KB but it's actually round about 59MB :) Going to PM it to you all now :)
can you pm it 2 me too?

Mana_Nightos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I doubt he's going to reply as this thread was made at the start of the year, but I recommend you play the levels the game has to offer and unlock them legit, otherwise this NTR plugin might help you beat the levels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-super-mario-maker-ntr-plugin.451710/.

Hi, managed to get onto the forums again xP It seems that I need to do a bit of looking into the save matter, because the save has a verification code that is linked to the NAND ID of the 3DS, which means that the number has to match that of the 3ds system. Put simply, the save doesn't work yet, but I'll try making a program which fixes that! Shouldn't be too hard... Right? D:

EndlessParadox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why can't you just copy the extdata as well? Did it with a friend and it worked fine, had all 19 worlds on challenge mode (yes, there is a 19th world). Just extract the extdata alongside the save and it will work on other devices. Please note I have a Luma CFW N3DS and I got the save from a N3DSXL, just warning there might be a problem with transferring from O3DS to N3DS like super smash bros but I doubt it :)
I know I'm late but can u send me that pleas?

O_Gui_Blindao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No problem :) Just uploading it to MEGA right now :D by the way, I'd suggest downloading the whole folder as a .zip file as it's easier to download :)

EDIT: OK, I've got the link. Just saying, for some reason as a .rar file it shows up as 105KB but it's actually round about 59MB :) Going to PM it to you all now :)
Pls dm me this...

Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK, I'll PM you all a link for the files. I'll put them in separate folders. P.S. I used JKSV! Don't think that'll matter though :P The save will have about 2/3 of the super mario challenge unlocked and goodness knows how many super experts completed xD I did have more, but sadly I accidentally formatted the game ¬_¬ I'll send another link when I've completed the super mario challenge and also a few more online courses, but hopefully this save will do for now!
can i have it too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy